Next season

CliftonMagpie

Usually at this point in the season fans are thinking about next season, right now with Notts returning to the bottom of the table this is exactly how I feel. The unknown is a dilemma within itself, would you rather know we was safe now or not?

Would this make any different to how you feel?

Everyone seems to feel it will go down the last game of the season, for Notts this always seems to happen but I would rather know sooner or later. Five very tense remaining games which will leave us hanging on the edge of every result, every kick and every goal. I think Notts can stay up if they respond well in these next two games but for once its the away form which seems to be the answer.

part of me would like to know if the club is safe or not, i want this season over as quickly as possible to be honest but part of me wants to get behind the struggle whilst making some sort of difference.

the upcoming games will have a lot of pressure so we need to try and make things fun.

hope the players can keep focused but relax at the same time.

I don't know, I have wanted the season to be over for the most part.

Don't get me wrong, I love attending games, yet the reactions of fans and the disappointing aspects leave you feeling this way. I would rather at this stage continue and keep the hope there, yes it would be great if the club could win the next x games - only to be declared safe. That would be amazing! Yet I have faith that it's doable, but it will go down to the very last game. Drama, tension and disappointment are all things instilled into Notts.

Right now we are all thinking about this season because normally it would just be a case of where do we finish in the league, where as for notts this season we would lose more than just be out of the league. Alot of fans are questioning if they should renew their season ticket or not.

Knowing the outcome of this season always appeared to be something that would drag on, if the points had been picked up earlier the club would be fine. Additionally Notts could have been relegated.

It makes Swindon all the more important.

Archived