COVID-19/Lockdown update from Jason Turner re: Tier 3 news

PON_News

Following Government confirmation that Nottingham will re-enter tier three restrictions when the nation’s second lockdown ends on 2 December, we can confirm that we will not be permitted to welcome supporters back to Meadow Lane for the time being.

Elite football clubs based in tier one and tier two areas of the country will be permitted to play competitive matches in front of a limited number of supporters for the first time since the 2019-20 season was curtailed in March, but those in tier three must continue to play behind closed doors.

https://www.nottscountyfc.co.uk/news/2020/november/tier-three-statement-261120/

No real surprise, but I am in a way to see the club provide an update. It does show the openness at the moment from Notts, but really there's little to be said. It's not like we expected the club to invite us back into Meadow Lane or, anything like that.

Just a positive update really.

• Super_Danny_Allsopp changed the title to COVID-19/Lockdown update from Jason Turner re: Tier 3 news
2 hours ago, allardyces tash said:

Tier 2 wouldn't be so bad provided the club gave the priority of tickets to last seasons ST holders.

Probably won't happen for a while, but I'd like to see the detail on that one. My local team sold solidarity tickets for €19.07 a pop in pre-season. For matches, season ticket holders from the 19/20 season were given priority, followed by solidarity ticket holders, then they went on general sale. And all tickets were sold online.

Archived