Will Hayhurst...remember him at Notts?

Piethagoram

• Followers:  11
  • Content Count:  8,799
  • Days Won:  193
  • 𝕏:  twitter @piethagoram

https://www.lancs.live/sport/football/football-news/hayhurst-interview-quitting-professional-football-16816162

"Hindsight is a wonderful thing but looking back Hayhurst would probably have made the decision to stay with PNE."

• Followers:  4
  • Content Count:  2,655
  • Days Won:  89

3 hours ago, Piethagoram said:

https://www.lancs.live/sport/football/football-news/hayhurst-interview-quitting-professional-football-16816162

"Hindsight is a wonderful thing but looking back Hayhurst would probably have made the decision to stay with PNE."

Looked promising, but like the article says, suffered massive injury problems and therefore never really played a great deal for us. Think he spent more time in the famed 'class of 2018' or whatever it was, a.k.a the reserves. 

• Followers:  16
  • Content Count:  12,924
  • Days Won:  162

a player like him needed to be slowly embedded into the squad and looked after a lot more than the rest of the squad, but notts threw him in and his injury issue then continued. i thought he looked a decent player and it could have worked if the club was prepared to be a little slower with him.

• Followers:  8
  • Content Count:  2,294
  • Days Won:  58
  • 𝕏:  twitter ARLukomski

That knee injury completely ruined his time at Notts. Didn't help that he came in during the time where we had about 882 players on the books and chaos was well and truly under way

• Followers:  10
  • Content Count:  3,462
  • Days Won:  18
  • 𝕏:  twitter TheSkipperNCFC

1. It always came across as a gamble for Notts, I don't think his time here was a failure on his part because I saw effort from him.

• Followers:  6
  • Content Count:  1,910
  • Days Won:  5

He looked a good player, no doubt he would've been included more with Preston if it wasn't for his injury. Daniels also had issues if I remember? Both players could've been good signings but it never worked out.

Archived