Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Pride of Nottingham (Notts County Community)

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Fan of Big Tone

Global Moderators
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Expert
Subscriber
Subscriber

Everything posted by Fan of Big Tone

  1. Strands #952 “They don't make 'em like they used to” 💡🔵🔵🔵 🟡🔵🔵
  2. Connections Puzzle #1218 🟨🟨🟨🟪 🟨🟨🟨🟪 🟨🟨🟨🟪 🟨🟨🟨🟨 🟪🟪🟪🟪 🟩🟩🟩🟩 🟦🟦🟦🟦 Got there in the end. 😮‍💨
  3. #waffle1724 4/5 🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 🟩⭐🟩⭐🟩 🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 🟩⭐🟩⭐🟩 🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 🔥 streak: 166 🏆 #wafflemaster wafflegame.net
  4. Wordle 1,940 4/6 🟨🟨⬜⬜⬜ 🟨🟨🟨⬜⬜ ⬜🟨🟩⬜🟨 🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
  5. I’m surprised to hear Samuels-Smith mention, I thought he had a poor first half but definitely improved in the second half. Tsaroulla made a big difference when he came on but I have to give my vote to Finneran for the goal.
  6. I said before the season started that we have to hope there are four sides worse than us and I was criticised for being negative, this season is going to be really tough if we can take points from the teams around us we’ll survive. I hope the players don’t lose confidence, losing can become a habit.
  7. My shirt and scarf which is even older than the shirt.
  8. It’s Heritage Day at the Lane today so who’s wearing a retro shirt? I’m wearing the shirt my two sons bought me for my 50th birthday in the year 2002, it says “DAD” and the number 50 on the back although the words are a bit faded now as it’s 24 years old, gulp!
  9. Connections Puzzle #1217 🟨🟨🟨🟨 🟦🟦🟦🟦 🟪🟪🟪🟪 🟩🟩🟩🟩
  10. Strands #951 “A slow drizzle” 💡🔵🔵🟡 🔵🔵🔵
  11. #waffle1723 4/5 🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 🟩⭐🟩⭐🟩 🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 🟩⭐🟩⭐🟩 🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 🔥 streak: 165 🏆 #wafflemaster wafflegame.net
  12. Wordle 1,939 X/6 ⬜🟩⬜⬜⬜ ⬜🟩⬜⬜⬜ ⬜🟩⬜⬜⬜ ⬜🟩⬜⬜🟩 🟩🟩⬜⬜🟩 🟩🟩⬜⬜🟩 Is it me or are these getting harder?
  13. Wow! By that yardstick Man City could be relegated to the National League North. 😮
  14. Strands #950 “That can't be right” 🔵🔵🟡🔵 🔵🔵
  15. Connections Puzzle #1216 🟩🟩🟩🟩 🟨🟨🟨🟨 🟪🟪🟪🟪 🟦🟦🟦🟦
  16. #waffle1722 4/5 🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 🟩⭐🟩⭐🟩 🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 🟩⭐🟩⭐🟩 🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 🔥 streak: 164 🏆 #wafflemaster wafflegame.net
  17. Wordle 1,938 X/6 🟨⬜⬜⬜🟨 ⬜🟨🟨⬜⬜ 🟨⬜🟨🟨⬜ ⬜🟩⬜🟩🟩 ⬜🟩⬜🟩🟩 🟩🟩⬜🟩🟩
  18. Blackburn Rovers 3-1 Cardiff City Middlesbrough 1-2 Wolves Huddersfield Town 2-0 Sheffield Wednesday Wycombe Wanderers 3-0 Luton Town Bristol Rovers 1-2 Barnet Cheltenham Town 0-1 Salford City Hornchurch 4-1 Eastleigh Tamworth 1-0 Barrow
  19. I’m looking forward to getting back to the lane and seeing how the break has affected the team. I’ve no idea who Martin will pick, it’d be good to see some of the recently injured players featuring. Obviously I’m hoping for a win, fingers crossed.
  20. Well let’s hope you travel back a happy man. 🤞
  21. Strands #949 “A star is born” 🔵🔵🔵🟡 🔵🔵🔵
  22. #waffle1721 5/5 🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 🟩⭐🟩⭐🟩 🟩🟩⭐🟩🟩 🟩⭐🟩⭐🟩 🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 🔥 streak: 163 🏆 #wafflemaster wafflegame.net
  23. Wordle 1,937 6/6 ⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜ 🟩⬜🟨⬜🟨 🟩⬜🟨🟩🟨 🟩⬜🟩🟩🟩 🟩⬜🟩🟩🟩 🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
  24. Good morning, it’s a bit brighter than yesterday but very cool and autumnal. We picked up our new (to us) car on Tuesday when we got to the dealership it was sitting there all shiny with a big red bow on it, nice touch I thought. We are enjoying driving it as it’s so smooth and quiet being electric, Mrs. T had a little pootle too as she needs to get used to driving it for when I have my eyes operated on, she loves it too, so simple to drive, like a dodgem. Today we need to tidy up the garage as this car is slightly larger than our previous one. Enough of me, how is everyone, I hope @Michael D Pie. is staying out of hospital. @nottsnutter are you dusting the cases off after getting them out the loft ready for you holiday? How exciting. @Piethagoram where are your travels taking you to next? @Chris how are you, we are missing you. Hope you are well. Likewise @super_ram how are things me old mate, let us know.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.