what is your favourite pass time?

• Followers:  16
  • Content Count:  12,905
  • Days Won:  162

what is your favourite pass time?

i like reading up about emerging and changing technology, i also find it fascinating to go back to old programmes that spoke about the future and compare just how far things have come since then.

• Like 3

• Followers:  10
  • Content Count:  3,455
  • Days Won:  18
  • 𝕏:  twitter TheSkipperNCFC

Currently, I'm enjoying playing football again and spending more time reading. With my full-time job, I make an effort to find ways to relax and unwind that can help me forget about how hectic everything can be. It's been great to get back into football and enjoy the benefits of physical exercise and camaraderie with my teammates. Also, reading has been a great way to escape and dive into new worlds and perspectives.

What's even better now is that going back to Notts on weekends is much easier. Since I've been working full-time, I've been able to save up enough to buy a car, which has made the journey from my place to my Nottingham a lot more convenient. Being able to visit my family and friends more often has been a big boost to my well-being, and it's helped me stay connected to my roots.

I'm grateful for the balance that these activities bring to my life.

• Like 1

• Followers:  12
  • Content Count:  5,443
  • Days Won:  287

@liampie I used to watch Tomorrow's World when it was still the future! Loved that programme.

Right now my favourite pastimes are taking covid tests, spending the rest of the day in bed, consuming cough sweets and watching intellectual TV such as The Bachelor.

In real life I enjoy reading, occasionally playing the guitar (a little rusty right now unfortunately) and going to medieval markets/festivals (which entails dressing like one of my distant ancestors, drinking alcohol and buying cups).

• Haha 1

• Followers:  10
  • Content Count:  1,702
  • Days Won:  36

Playing golf is probably the thing I most look forward to. That and just visiting different places at the weekend. Used to be heavily into cricket & fishing when younger, the cricket went with age, whilst the fishing is on the backburner until I retire. I might then annoy the wife enough to get permission to disappear for the day! 😃

• Like 2

• Followers:  12
  • Content Count:  4,726
  • Days Won:  27

Watching Notts is undoubtedly my favourite pastime. It not only allows me to get out of the house, but also provides me with the opportunity to enjoy football. The sheer thrill of witnessing skilled players in action, the intense competition, and the roar of the crowd all contribute to making it an exciting experience. Being able to support my team, Notts, as they work tirelessly to achieve their goals, is a source of immense pride for me. It's a wonderful feeling to be part of a community that shares a common passion, and I wouldn't trade it for anything else.

• Like 3

• Followers:  24
  • Content Count:  29,991
  • Days Won:  1,062
  • 𝕏:  twitter fmcj10

Recently, I have been watching a lot older TV shows - whilst consuming my normal dose of new films and YouTube.

I also digitally painted this last month; it's something I aim to do when my fingers don't hurt.

5wAxtbJ.jpg

I enjoy doing graphical stuff; I find it pretty relaxing.

Also, a recent pass time is playing Claudo with my eldest two children and wife. :D @super_ram played last Sunday and it was very enjoyable.

• Like 1