national league special: why county may put kop's near-miss in shade

liampie

• Followers:  16
  • Content Count:  12,923
  • Days Won:  162

shared by @Dan in the pon fb group:

6mHC91l.jpg

its great to see his pics published in the daily mail paper.

• Like 5

• Followers:  6
  • Content Count:  1,903
  • Days Won:  5

Notts got some proper good coverage, isn't it? Dan's the one taking snaps at the away games, yeah? We have got thank him for this and for Notts smashing it on the pitch.

• Followers:  6
  • Content Count:  3,392
  • Days Won:  18

It's crazy to think that those numbers aren't good enough to secure promotion from the National League. The article is a good read, and I would like to express my appreciation to the person who originally shared it and to Liam for posting it here. The statistics presented in the article really put things into perspective, and it's a shame that such a strong performance isn't enough to earn a promotion automatically. However, I'm hopeful that the team will continue to perform well and achieve success in the future.

• Followers:  10
  • Content Count:  3,461
  • Days Won:  18
  • 𝕏:  twitter TheSkipperNCFC

It's really refreshing to see Notts receiving such comprehensive coverage in the media. For far too long, the club has been overlooked and underappreciated. This piece sheds light on the team's recent successes, which is a great morale boost for both players and fans alike. It's important to acknowledge and celebrate the achievements of smaller clubs, and I'm thrilled to see Notts finally getting the recognition they deserve. It's my hope that this increased exposure will help to attract more fans and support for the club, both locally and globally.

• Followers:  12
  • Content Count:  4,733
  • Days Won:  27

I reckon that deal probably ended up being a pretty savvy piece of business for Dan. And I have to say, Notts County are looking pretty impressive across the board.

It just goes to show how important it is to have a strong goal-scoring record, especially if you're still in the running for the title and have to worry about the playoffs potentially throwing a spanner in the works. Personally, I've got a feeling that this year might just be our year though.

• Followers:  7
  • Content Count:  3,520
  • Days Won:  9

It embodies the harsh realities of the National League, wherein securing a single automatic spot and achieving promotion from this division is widely acknowledged as one of the most demanding accomplishments.

• Followers:  24
  • Content Count:  30,007
  • Days Won:  1,062
  • 𝕏:  twitter fmcj10

Maybe, @Dan might consider sharing some of the better clippings or spreads that his pictures get. It seems to generate a healthy response and from the community aspect it is nice to see. I always look at when he shares his pictures on Facebook, but I know some members do not.

Either way, it's a great spread. It's just a shame that it might be true of how good we've done, that ultimately the dice will rely on us navigating the playoff.

Yet at least we have given ourselves the strongest start.