The Weekly 4/6-11/6

• Followers:  4
  • Content Count:  322
  • Days Won:  9
  • 𝕏:  twitter Megan_Elizax

Sorry, this has been upload late a Sunday. But, I've been enjoying a weekend at Center Parcs with @ARLukomski

Again, not really been up to much this week. I was at work at the beginning of the week.

I watched @ARLukomskiplay football on thursday. 

Then Friday to tomorrow morning we have been at Center Parcs. 

It's been a fun week. We've played Football Pool, Golf, Pool, went swimming, tennis, bowled. Then we have done plenty of walking around. Also, we've ate plenty of Ice cream. 

Been a good week. How has your week been?

• Like 4

• Followers:  24
  • Content Count:  29,991
  • Days Won:  1,062
  • 𝕏:  twitter fmcj10

Monday - Wednesday I didn't feel that great. I mostly did stuff online between forced rests.

Thursday I was a bit more productive but again, everything mostly focused around PON and stuff online. Friday was the first time I felt better, I certainly felt my family break had caught up with me.

Saturday and Sunday, I went to see my dad. We had a good chat both times, it was nice to see him. Earlier today, he put on one of his favoruite artists on the record player we got him for his birthday. Jake went with me, we had a short walk on the way home.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

• Followers:  20
  • Content Count:  8,290
  • Days Won:  69

2 minutes ago, Chris said:

Monday - Wednesday I didn't feel that great. I mostly did stuff online between forced rests.

Thursday I was a bit more productive but again, everything mostly focused around PON and stuff online. Friday was the first time I felt better, I certainly felt my family break had caught up with me.

Saturday and Sunday, I went to see my dad. We had a good chat both times, it was nice to see him. Earlier today, he put on one of his favoruite artists on the record player we got him for his birthday. Jake went with me, we had a short walk on the way home.

Yes, nice to see you and @super_pie and no thunderstorms.I hope we don't get one while Tesco is being delivered Monday

• Like 1
  • Love 2

• Followers:  16
  • Content Count:  10,772
  • Days Won:  428
  • 𝕏:  twitter @mainstandpie

Supporter+

I spent most of the week sorting out a claim for travel insurance for our cancelled holiday, the amount of paperwork you need is incredible, the doctor filled in a form to say my wife wasn’t fit to travel but filled it in wrong and charged us £50! So I had to take that back to be re-done.

Wednesday I had a really nice run along the canal the first thing in the morning I only saw few dog walkers but lots of wild life on the canal.

• Like 4

• Followers:  16
  • Content Count:  12,905
  • Days Won:  162

my workplace has finally managed to get the royal mail to move their parcels from our car park, so as of last thursday i could drive to work. i quite liked catching the bus, it was different so not all complaints.

it is nice to be able to go straight home without waiting or having to put up with other people.

as it is nice to be able to hear myself think, without loud music or shouting. work has actually been good this week too, my hours are becoming more routine and less over time. i have been doing overtime for at least since we returned to work from covid. so, its nice to have some more free time. i had been doing some gardening as i noticed the edges and bushes needed tidying. its been a bit too warm to do it for long but i enjoy it on saturday.

• Like 3
  • Love 1

• Followers:  6
  • Content Count:  3,392
  • Days Won:  18

Asking me about my week is a bad idea; I have already ranted in the weekend topic.

My neighbour kindly took me out for a bit the other day. Me being stubborn, I made a bit of fuss when he insisted that I had to sit in a wheelchair. That was the only eventful thing; I get a lot of chest pain when I move, so I don’t. I will be glad when this is over.

@Megan_Elizax, don’t worry so much about being late; you have taken the time to post something insightful and interesting. It’s a community-building post as it gets people talking about things they can relate to. What did you do at Center Parcs? Did @ARLukomski vlog it at all?;) Tell him I am looking forward to watching his channel in the coming season. 

• Like 1
  • Love 3

• Followers:  4
  • Content Count:  322
  • Days Won:  9
  • 𝕏:  twitter Megan_Elizax

@AmericanPie we took it slow really. We played tennis, football pool, pool, golf. Bowled and went swimming (in my case stand it the swimming bath). 

We ate so much as well we went to their pub and went to the pancake house and they were lovely. 

Snapchat-359344367.jpg

• Love 4

• Followers:  9
  • Content Count:  2,462
  • Days Won:  15

On Monday, I worked until 6pm before stopping by a nearby pub for a drink and then catching the bus home. On Tuesday and Wednesday, I finished work half an hour early and opted to relax at home, where I watched classic comedies such as Only Fools and Horses on Gold. On Thursday, I stayed at work until 6pm to ensure that all the shifts were properly scheduled. On Friday, I took the day off as I did not anticipate much business. Over the weekend, I spent my time pottering around the house and tidying up. As you can see, it was not a particularly eventful week.

• Like 1

• Followers:  20
  • Content Count:  8,290
  • Days Won:  69

1 hour ago, allardyces tash said:

On Monday, I worked until 6pm before stopping by a nearby pub for a drink and then catching the bus home. On Tuesday and Wednesday, I finished work half an hour early and opted to relax at home, where I watched classic comedies such as Only Fools and Horses on Gold. On Thursday, I stayed at work until 6pm to ensure that all the shifts were properly scheduled. On Friday, I took the day off as I did not anticipate much business. Over the weekend, I spent my time puttering around the house and tidying up. As you can see, it was not a particularly eventful week.

Was the bus you caught home the last one by any chance  @allardyces tash

and what's puttering around the house?:rollonfloorlaughing:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• Followers:  9
  • Content Count:  2,462
  • Days Won:  15

No, it was just one drink. Nothing more. I would be lucky to have a few, but I did have one with a group of work friends.