Good Morning Fellow Pies (And Rams)

• Followers:  16
  • Content Count:  10,772
  • Days Won:  428
  • 𝕏:  twitter @mainstandpie

Supporter+

Isn't it great when you wake up in the morning and know there is something to be really happy about but can't remember what.

That's what happened to me this morning and then I remembered that Notts have won their third game on the trot and were up to 16th in the league, oh joy!

It's funny how a few football results can change your whole outlook on life (some would say its sad). I have lots of things to be happy about in life and I have some that make me really sad so it's good to feel like this for a short while, let's hope it lasts.

How is everyone else today?

• Followers:  2
  • Content Count:  467
  • Days Won:  5

Morning @tonyhateley. Notts winning a few games always puts me in a good mood. As it's not raining thought I'd stretch my legs with a stroll to the shops. Always seem to bump into somebody I know (not literally!) for a chat. :)

• Followers:  4
  • Content Count:  2,743
  • Days Won:  3

I've not felt too well all this week though I'm on the mend now and yesterdays result certainly lifted my spirits

• Followers:  24
  • Content Count:  29,991
  • Days Won:  1,062
  • 𝕏:  twitter fmcj10

You know this season I had every faith that we could survive and I still do, I think we might flutter around the drop zone but I think we will continue to dig out once we gain momentum.

The thing I didn't see is us winning 3 games on the trot, it's impressive and very often unheard of with a relegation battling side.

If we can get something from the Posh, I think it will install some hope from others but I think many of our fan base believe we are up for the fight. Obviously several defeats and sitting bottom of the table will take it out of the players and fans. I'm fine, I haven't long gotten up. I couldn't sleep last night and spent around 2 hours after 12 playing games to help tire me down.

Looking forward to interacting on here and updating things, I should get on with my list!

• Followers:  1
  • Content Count:  1,333
  • Days Won:  11

With the world looking down on us Yesterday, everything seemed to fall into place, Then when the Oldham Score came up we moved upto 16th i was Flabber gasted (sp, lol) 

Things are starting to look good, Now just hoping Billy Bottlers give me more cheers for the rest of the season 

COYP

• Followers:  20
  • Content Count:  8,290
  • Days Won:  69

Coming up to Christmas the mood of fans on here was getting very depressing. Notts looked more doomed with every match, whilst  I was enjoying a great Rams run.Come the New year and the Rams start losing but Notts begin their revival.Yesterday we both won and we're ALL happy again.Let's have more of the same..

• Followers:  2
  • Content Count:  3,589
  • Days Won:  75

The last three matches have done a good job at lifting the obvious despair over the Lane. Lets hope their confidence isn't knocked too much in the next week (as I fear it might be two very hard games.)

SD and GA have been a breath of fresh air and all credit must go to them for turning around what is basically the same squad into a team who now seems to care. That was always the disappointing thing. Not being beaten every week. More the fact that the players didn't give a toss!

After seeing a clip of yesterdays celebration, it is obvious they do care now!

• Followers:  16
  • Content Count:  12,905
  • Days Won:  162

it would be nice if we could end this season with growing support, if derry continues to gain good results i think we might. i am delighted that we have climbed, yet i am nervous about slipping back in.

hopefully it can last @tonyhateley

• Followers:  7
  • Content Count:  1,902
  • Days Won:  17

Hopefully we won't slip back in the smelly stuff eh! Just hope they keep playing like we know they can, and the opposition they just have to turn up, cos its Notts.

• Followers:  4
  • Content Count:  18,302
  • Days Won:  28

I haven't done as much over this weekend as i normally do, so this weekend feels a little boring, but as normality will start again tomorrow with school and the usual housewife/mother duties too. I like to keep myself busy with things to do around the house and i get bored using the computer for long periods of time.

I hope everyone has had a nice weekend, especially with the notts win.

• Followers:  1
  • Content Count:  1,333
  • Days Won:  11

Can't wait for Tuesday now. 

• Followers:  0
  • Content Count:  2,832
  • Days Won:  59

Living up here in Cumbria, it is all good now normality has been returned to the world. Carlisle are poo and below us in the league.

Sorted, and now I can get on with living in the lovely place.

Archived