• Days Won:  89

• Followers:  16
  • Content Count:  12,905
  • Days Won:  162

is the player @notts-joe mentioned?

• Followers:  4
  • Content Count:  2,654

Apparently rumoured with Halifax Town striker Lee Gregory.

But then again, so are Crawley, Blackburn, and pretty much every league side needing a striker.

First mentioned here I think. 

• Followers:  24
  • Content Count:  29,990
  • Days Won:  1,062
  • 𝕏:  twitter fmcj10

is the player @notts-joe mentioned?

Yes, you can't judge a book by it's cover! He could be a good player, especially if true he's linked with Blackburn.

• Followers:  2
  • Content Count:  3,589
  • Days Won:  75

Mullins would be a great signing. In the mould of SD but hd is available to play!

Might steady the middle up. Cant judge roberts yet, but not mega signing while mullins is getting on he woild do a solid job which is what we need.

• Content Count:  10,772
  • Days Won:  428
  • 𝕏:  twitter @mainstandpie

Supporter+

A Newcastle fan friend of mine made me laugh with this facebook page comment "Its Transfer Deadline Day or Friday if you are a Newcastle fan" :)

A lot of Brum fans wanting rid of Mullins. 

Haber rumoured to be signing. Possibly wishful thinking

He's a good player, with qualities but one we would most likely need to offload next season. Unless, erm... well yeah

• Followers:  7
  • Content Count:  3,509
  • Days Won:  9

Apparently a youngster is signing...

https://twitter.com/elliottgibbons8

Buzzing to complete the deal! En route to Notts County! Sad to leave Bath though! #BathCity #NottsCounty #DeadlineDay

Elliott is a very hard working player, I am unsure about qualities for league one before for a gamble in league two. He could make the grade, these rumours seem very geared towards brief spells or establishing a mixed squad for league two.

I would not touch Mullins for the life of me.

A lot of Bury fans very negative about Roberts. 

To Notts County fans who don't believe us, why do you think #BuryFc 22nd in L2 released him 6 months in to a 2 year deal? He's crap! #NCFC

He's a good player, with qualities but one we would most likely need to offload next season. Unless, erm... well yeah

Agreed. He's not got long left in his career, but we need to think as the next few months as our season. Forget everything so far and focus on the remaining matches. I would probably go for 6 mths, but in reality he'll want a yr and 1/2. Is it worth it? Depends on the wages, remembering Haynes is still our player. On loan doesn't mean goodbye when they are on longer contracts!

On a 1 1/2 yr could he still do a job now and if worst case scenario in L2 then yes.

Agreed. He's not got long left in his career, but we need to think as the next few months as our season. Forget everything so far and focus on the remaining matches. I would probably go for 6 mths, but in reality he'll want a yr and 1/2. Is it worth it? Depends on the wages, remembering Haynes is still our player. On loan doesn't mean goodbye when they are on longer contracts!

On a 1 1/2 yr could he still do a job now and if worst case scenario in L2 then yes.

a short term deal would not be a bad option, 

Notts County Football Club is delighted to announce another transfer deadline day swoop with the signing of Birmingham City midfielder Hayden Mullins.

Mullins, 34, is another player to add experience to the County ranks, following the arrival of left-back Gareth Roberts, and has agreed a loan deal until the end of the current campaign. 

The former England Under-21 adds numbers to the Magpies engine room and, although primarily a defensive midfielder, he is also able to perform at right-back.  

Throughout his career, Mullins has remained in the top two levels of the English game, having represented Crystal Palace, West Ham, Reading (loan) and Portsmouth, where he claimed an FA Cup runners-up medal. 

Read more at http://www.nottscountyfc.co.uk/news/article/hayden-mullins-arrives-from-birmingham-1331259.aspx#O1mpsvrG9DzKJ8c9.99

A bit worrying so far IMO. Noone seems to be the least bit upset about seeing the back of the two players we've signed.

Apparently we've missed out (if we were interested at all) on Gregory, the striker, who is signing for the mighty Crawley. 

Crawley are a rubbish club IMO. 2k fans on a good day. 

• Followers:  0
  • Content Count:  904
  • Days Won:  3

FINALLY WE HAVE REPLACED LEE HUGHES!!!!!!!!!!

This striker is just what we need, I see him easily cutting into the areas we require and more direct than Enoch's penetration. I am very impressed! I wont complain about his age because he still as the ability we need. COYP!!

article-2119685-125061D0000005DC-959_634

FINALLY WE HAVE REPLACED LEE HUGHES!!!!!!!!!!

This striker is just what we need, I see him easily cutting into the areas we require and more direct than Enoch's penetration. I am very impressed! I wont complain about his age because he still as the ability we need. COYP!!

article-2119685-125061D0000005DC-959_634

He could probably do a job for us scarily enough!

Am I missing something or...?

Haha!! :P

:whistle:  :cry:  funny!

@Super_Danny_Allsopp i would tell them to do one, we should not let him go to anyone who could stay in this league or drop back down. i would not sell him just yet either.  :no:

In the summer, if the right offer came along. Today? No chance. What we gonna do, have Pilks in goal?!

I'm sure we could sign worse than Pilks, after today I would believe it too.

He's rubbish from distance but one on one his experience allows him to be in the right place, his relaxes aren't bad it's his jumping and awareness which is woeful now.

No selling Bart!!!

Archived