Notts betting odds outside automatic promotion

• Followers:  2
  • Content Count:  1,144
  • Days Won:  17

At 14/1 that may be worth a Punt. Not that I Gamble Myself. After their form towards the end of last Season and if they can keep that Form Going Doncaster Rovers could grab an Automatic Promotion Place. And to be Honest I can't see Chesterfield Doing a Wrexham.

• Like 4
  • Love 2

• Followers:  10
  • Content Count:  7,485
  • Days Won:  166
  • 𝕏:  twitter @Robbie_NCFC

Supporter+

If I remember Wrexham and Notts were two of the favourites with the bookies to go up last season so it's not a surprise to see Chesterfield & those who narrowly missed out last season as favourites too 

I prefer Notts to be further down the list, it takes the pressure off the players and also may reduce expectations by the press, so I'm happy to see Notts out of the limelight for once.

Let Notts do their stuff out of the glare of the mainstream for once.

• Like 5
  • Love 1

• Followers:  2
  • Content Count:  1,144
  • Days Won:  17

@Robbie

Good Points the only real Problem As I See It is If  the Magpies start to go on a Bit of a Run, then the Media Glare will be back on Notts.   There is also the Expectation of the Fans after all these excellent signings  everybody thinks things will Gel straight away and the Results will come and if they Don't, Well we all remember last season.

• Like 1

Supporter+

Out of the six signings so far

Matty Platt
Jacob Bedeau
Alex Bass
Nick Tsaroulla
Rod McDonald
Curtis Edwards

I see 4 going straight into the side to play the pre season friendlies

Matty Platt
Jacob Bedeau
Alex Bass
Nick Tsaroulla
and the others on the bench for now 

Rod McDonald
Curtis Edwards

Those signings are the making of a very good side on paper. It just depends on if they can gel as a team quickly.

• Like 3

• Followers:  7
  • Content Count:  3,517
  • Days Won:  9

I’m not one for betting, but I’m quietly confident that our squad has what it takes for promotion. Those odds swinging in our favour might get some fans a bit overexcited, but it’s best to just enjoy the season and see how it pans out. I’m certain that by the end of this upcoming season, we’ll be a chuffed bunch of Notts supporters.

• Like 4
  • Love 1

• Followers:  16
  • Content Count:  12,915
  • Days Won:  162

i can see the odds quickly changing so there is a good opportunity to make some good money if you dont mind betting on notts. personally i do not because it seems to be a jinx.

• Like 4

• Followers:  12
  • Content Count:  4,733
  • Days Won:  27

With those odds, I’m actually considering putting down a tenner. Anything more seems a bit steep, but those are decent odds for those who are game. I’ve got a strong hunch that the squad and Stuart Maynard will hit the mark in the upcoming season.

• Like 3

• Content Count:  3,459
  • Days Won:  18
  • 𝕏:  twitter TheSkipperNCFC

You just know that betting on Notts never pays off. Even with the best intentions, it always goes against you. Those odds are good, but I wouldn't risk it due to superstition. I'd rather watch how the season goes and celebrate our achievements, knowing that I didn't lose a bet.

• Like 3

• Followers:  24
  • Content Count:  30,000
  • Days Won:  1,062
  • 𝕏:  twitter fmcj10

I used to bet on Notts when I used to occasionally do accumulators, the games we should have won - we always lost. Not a single draw, I mean they were games we really should have won. I only would add Notts when I didn't fancy other teams to make it six-fold. Ironically, there were several times when I could have won a nice return if I hadn't. It's for this reason, I won't bet on Notts any more. I mean, during the season we got relegated, I had friends from Notts asking me if I had placed any bets on promotion!!

• Like 2

• Followers:  11
  • Content Count:  8,780
  • Days Won:  193
  • 𝕏:  twitter @piethagoram

EFL2 is a tough league, Stockport and Wrexham budgets effectively bought promotion ( sorry @Dry Nelson Ray)

I think Chesterfield will not find it easy. 

Supporter+

I'm not a betting man, but with the calibre of the the players that Notts have recruited, & the squad they are putting together, I believe it would be a reasonable bet for Notts to get automatic promotion this season.

• Followers:  8
  • Content Count:  1,054
  • Days Won:  13
  • 𝕏:  twitter @KB1862

Given that we've strengthened an area which was our weak link last season and had an impact on our downfall, 14/1 may well be worth a punt. 

• Like 1