Gutter Press At It Again.

• Followers:  2
  • Content Count:  1,310
  • Days Won:  17

It's been Reported that England Fans threw Plastic Beer Cups at England Manager Gareth Southgate. It's Now been reported by some Unnamed Journalist that Plastic Beer Cups were thrown from all Angles and several hit section where England Player's Family and Friends sat. According to Aston Villa's Ezri Konsa his Brother was Hit but was fine after the Incident. 

It was also Stated that None of the England Players Family or Friends were recognised, and None were Deliberately Targeted. Konsa also Stated that Southgate hadn't spoken to the Players regarding the Beer Cups being thrown at him. When Pressed further Konsa said things like this Happen In Football. We try Not to Think About It So We Move On. It seems to me a Bit of an Odd Story Or even a None Story and Comes Across has the Gutter Press, Are Trying To Paint England Fans in a Poor Light.

• Love 3
  • Sad 2

• Followers:  11
  • Content Count:  8,395
  • Days Won:  193
  • 𝕏:  twitter @Robbie_NCFC

Supporter+

No matter if it is to do with sport or elsewhere, the press will always try to look for a sensational story, even if it proves to be either not true or not entirely true later, it's called the rumour mill.

Lots of the stories we see on the web are "click and bait" stories that get you to click on the story, then you get bombarded by advertising and you are also asked if you want to get notifications from that website in future.

Lots of these click and bait stories are merely rumours. Rumours on the web are more and more being treated as fact.

Of course we get many stories that are entirely true, and come from creditable news organisations, but many of these true stories can also be stretched in a way where some of it is questionable.

We've seen lots of examples of click and bait stories regarding England, Notts, & other football clubs.

The legit news outlets are trusted by their readers & those news organisations should ensure that their news stories are fact checked thoroughly before posting them out to the public in my opinion.

• Like 4

• Followers:  25
  • Content Count:  30,365
  • Days Won:  1,063
  • 𝕏:  twitter fmcj10

Well I doubt anything was aimed at the families of the players, reporting that is just wrong and remaining anonymous is just cowardly.

Nothing should be thrown at anyone, let's get that right off the bat.

Plastic cups won't hurt, but that's besides the point. They take bottle caps off you, which is far less likely to cause any issue. The thing about cups is they can contain drinks, I have seen footage of it and some actually did. It's pathetic behaviour, which could cause FIFA to punish England for not controlling their fans.

• Like 3
  • Love 1

• Followers:  2
  • Content Count:  1,310
  • Days Won:  17

@Robbie and @Chris

Sorry I didn't mention it in my Topic. The Source of the Content came from the B.B.C. 's own Football Website.

Which is another Negative Point for the BEEB.

• Like 3

• Followers:  6
  • Content Count:  1,966
  • Days Won:  5

The act of throwing bottles is disgraceful. It’s acceptable to voice your opinions or chant them, but there’s no justification for hurling objects or being offensive.

• Like 2

• Followers:  16
  • Content Count:  13,082
  • Days Won:  162

its all just disappointing isnt it? i think its poor behaviour on the england fans but our media is just terrible for spinning negative stories. its a joke which is not funny.

• Like 1

• Followers:  4
  • Content Count:  1,110
  • Days Won:  54

Minority spoil it for the majority, but sadly that’s the case for everything these days. I don’t think anyone would dispute that a small number of the fans from all nations who have gone are d’heads who will cause trouble and get into fights but the majority will just be there to support their team. I guess writing a piece about 90% of the fans just going to watch the football and behaving is what you’d expect so it's kind of pointless to do. But I get that it would be nice for these papers to report the good things about the fan experience too.

• Like 2