• Content Count:  10,772
  • Days Won:  428
  • 𝕏:  twitter @mainstandpie

Supporter+

• Like 2

• Followers:  12
  • Content Count:  5,444
  • Days Won:  287

So offline tickets will now cost 27.50 on matchday - that's quite a hike. And the membership scheme is only worth it if you attend between 10 and 15 games. This will probably deter casual fans more than anything. 

• Like 1
  • Love 2

• Followers:  16
  • Content Count:  10,772
  • Days Won:  428
  • 𝕏:  twitter @mainstandpie

Supporter+

As an OAP if I pay the membership of £20 I’ll get in for £16 for an advance ticket bought online same as last year I’m happy with that, I only need attend 10 games to get my money back.

• Like 2

• Followers:  10
  • Content Count:  7,479
  • Days Won:  166
  • 𝕏:  twitter @Robbie_NCFC

Supporter+

I think offering a membership is a good thing for those who cannot afford a season ticket.

I think membership will be popular with lots of casual supporters. Being a member gives a sense of belonging similar to a season ticket.

And of course it will give a discount too.

It's a good move by the Club in my opinion. Will be interesting to see the number of memberships sold before the season begins.

I guess it could be 3 to 5K.

• Like 2

• Followers:  24
  • Content Count:  30,000
  • Days Won:  1,062
  • 𝕏:  twitter fmcj10

Pushing casual people to be a member seems to make sense, but it will deter the less frequent casual fans.

£455 for a season ticket in League Two shows where the state football is heading, that's way too much. If people could afford to pay that amount, it would see the early bird price taken up and maybe the club should consider if they want more in attendance or not.

Over the last few seasons we have been attracting a lot of YouTube content creators who have no interest in the club, other than to take some of the hype we have gained and to use that to get views. It's something which I don't really appreciate now, it doesn't lift the profile of Notts - it's just non fans acting like idiots throughout a game where genuine fans are trying to enjoy it themselves. Stewards and fans whilst I take crowd photos have commented on the trouble this area has caused, although I imagine the price wouldn't deter them.

On one hand, I acknowledge that the club needs to make money where it can be spent on improvements but the other worries about real fans being priced out.

Generally, it's not a huge deal, but I do think we need to avoid overpricing ourselves.

• Like 4

• Followers:  16
  • Content Count:  12,915
  • Days Won:  162

its in line with most clubs our size and have ambitions just like us. it makes it more value to renew and get the best price, do fans who pay the higher amount get a chance to make it cheaper next season? i dont understand completely how the early bird deal works at notts. its a bit confusing and my worry is that the loyalty scheme might just add further headaches.

i went to every game last season home and away, so i think it will effect me.

i do feel the family club feel might fall wayward with these prices as not many families who are not season ticket holders could justify so much money being spent on a football game when the cost of living is still high itself.

• Like 2

• Followers:  8
  • Content Count:  1,054
  • Days Won:  13
  • 𝕏:  twitter @KB1862

Offering a membership is a good incentive to get people to attend games on a more regular basis. As someone who isn't able to attend many games, the price doesn't put me off I think given how rising costs have gone elsewhere, it's still an OK price to pay considering I'll only at best be able to make a handful of games per season.

• Love 1

• Followers:  4
  • Content Count:  1,059
  • Days Won:  54

I don’t think the scheme is a bad thing as it does at least offer fans who go regularly a chance to save a bit, I agree it’s pretty pointless for the casual fans though not only will they lose money but these are ones who’ll take more a financial hit now. It could potentially deter last minute purchases, I guess the attendances over the season will show us if it's been a success or not.

I get that the club can justify the price hike, by saying it brings us in-line with the other clubs. But just because everyone does something, it doesn’t mean it’s always right… We could’ve gone the other way and been a tad cheaper. Create a big marketing campaign about Notts being one of the cheapest places to watch league football. It would’ve been an easy sell, you can just brag and even have a little dig at Forest, especially given what’s going on with their prices hikes. It’s mad they have to pay £99 for a membership to get guaranteed access for a home ticket and you don’t even get a discount on that!

• Like 1