Just One England Player.

• Followers:  10
  • Content Count:  7,147
  • Days Won:  154
  • 𝕏:  twitter @Robbie_NCFC

Supporter+

Just one England player in the 11 chosen as the team of the tournament.

On the other hand there are six Spanish players in the team 

Tells you all you need to know.

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

• Followers:  16
  • Content Count:  12,793
  • Days Won:  162

i am not surprised, i think kyle walker did well and at 34 he was faster than most players. i wished he had been a little more defensive in the final but it does take take from his performance.

nobody else from the england team deserves to be listed.

• Like 3

• Followers:  2
  • Content Count:  1,074
  • Days Won:  17

I think they've got the Kyle Walker choice Right on the Button, He Did Have a Decent Tournament. At 34 though it will Probably Be His Last. So it's a High Note For Him To Go Out On.

Just one thing I thought Erudite was a Glue. Oh Hold On that's Araldite.

• Like 2

• Followers:  8
  • Content Count:  1,054
  • Days Won:  13
  • 𝕏:  twitter @KB1862

@Robbie

Donnarumma of Italy and Mamardashvilli of Georgia can feel unlucky not to have been selected ahead of Maignan. But I'm guessing they based it more on who got further in the tournament. 

No surprise to see those Spanish players in there, they fully deserve it. Especially Fabian, he was excellent during the tournament. Him and Olmo were players of the tournament for me. 

Kyle Walker had a good tournament, unfortunately his only bad game was in the final. Guehi can feel hard done to to have not made it in this squad, for a first major tournament and given our defence was deemed our weakest link he was solid throughout. 

5 hours ago, liampie said:

nobody else from the england team deserves to be listed.

Guehi?

• Like 1

• Followers:  4
  • Content Count:  1,037
  • Days Won:  54

I know it's not in the spirit of it but they could've just picked the Spanish starting 11, I know they won but they way they did it and the teams they beat was very impressive indeed!

I really liked Füllkrug the German No.9, a bit of a old-school forward, Havertz got picked instead of him a lot but every time he came off the bench he did really well. Ardu Guler, the very young Turkish playmaker added some real quality to their side. 

And it was strange how the big stars of the tournament like De Bruyne, Mbappé, Lewandowski and Ronaldo all had pretty poor showings.

• Like 4

• Followers:  24
  • Content Count:  29,761
  • Days Won:  1,062
  • 𝕏:  twitter fmcj10

Marc Guehi deserves to be named; he played far better than Kyle Walker. Walker had a good tournament, but there were elements of his game where he wasn't at his best - at 34, you expect this.

Marcel Sabitzer and Georges Mikautadze would have made my team of the tournament; both players did well for their respective countries. Spain had a very good campaign, but some of their players are only being named because they made the final and won. Some did well but don't deserve to be selected ahead of others.

• Like 1