Tonights Games

super_ram

The half time scores-

Colchester United 0- 0 Sheffield United

Oldham Athletic 0 - 2 MK Dons

Preston North End 1- 2 Rotherham United

Stevenage 1 - 0 Crewe Alexandra

Swindon Town 0-0 Crawley Town

So far so good for @BradtheMiller.What about the other scores?

The half time scores-

Colchester United 0- 0 Sheffield United

Oldham Athletic 0 - 2 MK Dons

Preston North End 1- 2 Rotherham United

Stevenage 1 - 0 Crewe Alexandra

Swindon Town 0-0 Crawley Town

So far so good for @BradtheMiller.What about the other scores?

Wow, I've just noticed how far up the league Sheffield have climbed.  Just think, that could have been us

Sounds like quite the game for Rotherham ending 3-3

Shame Swindon couldn't beat Crawley, but then again Crawley do still have loads of games in hand

Not sure how I feel about Stevenage winning, I feel happy with them being bottom of the league after our game against them.

Wow, I've just noticed how far up the league Sheffield have climbed.  Just think, that could have been us

Sounds like quite the game for Rotherham ending 3-3

Shame Swindon couldn't beat Crawley, but then again Crawley do still have loads of games in hand

Not sure how I feel about Stevenage winning, I feel happy with them being bottom of the league after our game against them.

Stevenage have 2 games in and over Notts but have  stopped Crewe pulling away a bit and Colchester and Oldham fans will be getting worried

Hard luck @BradtheMiller,please update us.

Geez, we never know when we're beat. Our last four games has seen us score either winners or equalisers in the 95th, 88th, 92nd, & tonight 89th minutes, so if you Pies are either drawing or winning by one goal going into injury time on Saturday, dont be too sure of the points.....lol

I'm obviously a bit dissapointed to only draw  after being 2-0 up in the first 11 minutes, but after being 3-2 down in the last few minutes, im delighted with a point away against a VERY STRONG PNE side.................

BRING ON NOTTS!!!!!

Geez, we never know when we're beat. Our last four games has seen us score either winners or equalisers in the 95th, 88th, 92nd, & tonight 89th minutes, so if you Pies are either drawing or winning by one goal going into injury time on Saturday, dont be too sure of the points.....lol

I'm obviously a bit dissapointed to only draw  after being 2-0 up in the first 11 minutes, but after being 3-2 down in the last few minutes, im delighted with a point away against a VERY STRONG PNE side.................

BRING ON NOTTS!!!!!

hahahahahahahahaha yeah righto mate, fat chance :rollonfloorlaughing:  :rollonfloorlaughing:  :rollonfloorlaughing:

Notts still have to play a few teams in a similar position and many teams around Notts have to play each other.

• 7 months later...

Archived