Trio May Return For O’s Encounter

liampie

Trio May Return For O’s Encounter

Sidelined trio Dean Leacock, Gary Liddle and Mustapha Dumbuya could return to action in this weekend’s game between Notts County and Leyton Orient.

fairly good news, we need a right back and probably time to move sheehan to left back.

I'd drop Roberts to the bench, he's done far better than I expected but he constantly plays catchup! When he's defending he'll head the ball back to the opposition, countless amounts of times this happens in a single game. Decent cover, though if Leacock can come back fit and eager to put right his earlier performances than we would be better off in my opinion with Sheehan and Leacock.

I'm glad Dumbuya is on verge of return, it would be nice if we could get his form up and make him aware of the space he leaves open at the back. Good player though!

Whilst on the subject, I wouldn't rush Liddle at the moment unless he's 100% and of course ready to make a comeback. I am sure even at 65% Gary would want to return but is it worth risking him getting injured or doing something worse?

As long as Gary is on the bench ready to play I'll be happy. Hopefully we won't need to play him for 90mins until he's fully fit. Dumbaya will have to come in asap now Freeman has gone. Leacock should fit back in with Sheehan moving to left back. I hope we play 442 and that Tyson can make a difference.

It would be fantastic for the trio to come back and perform to the level they can, I dont expect to see Dean Leacock next season but we could do with experience right now. Granted, Liddle would be a massive positive. I also would not rush his return!

Archived