Other Results

super_ram

• Followers:  20
  • Content Count:  8,290
  • Days Won:  69

Walsall win-Gladlad.Shrews win-welcome 3 points.Mansfield-8 wins on the trot,a club record and promotion beckons.Barnsley beat Brighton.Peterborough draw away at Leeds-unpredictable.And Alfreton(my home town team) get 3 at home.Elation for some fans striving for promotion or survival and more nailbiting and disappointment for others.

• 2 weeks later...

• Followers:  0
  • Content Count:  207
  • Days Won:  1

Keep posting these Super Ram, some go unnoticed but I wouldn't. Nice to see you looking out for others!

Cheers Steve.I didn't think anyone was interested as you're the only one to post.I always look at other leagues to see if there are any upsets ,if any ,and how results have affected promotion and relegation places.Think it's definately in the bag for your lot-by a mile.

• Followers:  7
  • Content Count:  3,509
  • Days Won:  9

It was probably missed Super Ram as the community is very big in terms of forums, if it were quiet than again it could of gone unnoticed. I listen out for some local teams to me, all of which play in the lower none league and a few big teams nearby. 

• Content Count:  164
  • Days Won:  2

Walsall win-Gladlad.Shrews win-welcome 3 points.Mansfield-8 wins on the trot,a club record and promotion beckons.Barnsley beat Brighton.Peterborough draw away at Leeds-unpredictable.And Alfreton(my home town team) get 3 at home.Elation for some fans striving for promotion or survival and more nailbiting and disappointment for others.

:wub: 

i only just noticed this! i don't think the block at the bottom helps, when that plays up i struggle to keep up but my time is limited as of lately. it's nice that started win such a kind message! I was delighted with the win, I didn't think we would.  :ph34r:

• Followers:  16
  • Content Count:  10,772
  • Days Won:  428
  • 𝕏:  twitter @mainstandpie

Supporter+

Sorry Super Ram I am guilty of reading but not replying the least I could have done was like the post.

I always look for others results especially the ones that affect Notts.

• Followers:  24
  • Content Count:  29,991
  • Days Won:  1,062
  • 𝕏:  twitter fmcj10

Sorry Super Ram I am guilty of reading but not replying the least I could have done was like the post.

I always look for others results especially the ones that affect Notts.

He should be telling this to my brother, he read it and didn't respond. ;) ;)

A lot of nice comments.I realise a lot of fans are only interested in results that affect their own team and probably teams they don't like as well.I WILL try and do some more similar posts though, concentrating on teams associated to site members as well as a general round up.

Did I get a round of applause then or was it just groans!

No real upsets today,the weather affected matches and results only 'muddying the waters', with draws not really being enough for so many teams.Sadlad desperate for 3 points against struggling Hartlepool.Shared points not what MedMickey and all Notts fans needed.Shrews match off ,as was Mansfields.Just one less game to play.Incidently it was mentioned on the radio that 2 more draws would equal the record of 18 draws for a season for you Pies.If only a few of these had been victories.

• Followers:  24
  • Content Count:  29,991
  • Days Won:  1,062
  • 𝕏:  twitter fmcj10

No real upsets today,the weather affected matches and results only 'muddying the waters', with draws not really being enough for so many teams.Sadlad desperate for 3 points against struggling Hartlepool.Shared points not what MedMickey and all Notts fans needed.Shrews match off ,as was Mansfields.Just one less game to play.Incidently it was mentioned on the radio that 2 more draws would equal the record of 18 draws for a season for you Pies.If only a few of these had been victories.

Why don't you start a new thread with each stage, eventually people will notice, look and then engage with the posts. It's hard to notice when it's all in the same thread, as I thought you had posted before, so I didn't read this until now. :)

You're picking on me again!! :super:

• Followers:  4
  • Content Count:  18,302
  • Days Won:  28

The weather has affected alot of matches, hopefully they will all catch up soon now that the season is nearly over.

Wonder what we are all going to do on here then :whistle:

Good question -Transfers,predictions,expectations,the price of bacon.Could be the weather,politics(no thanks),TV,holidays,what we've been doing.What you've found down the back of the sofa,how many tiles are in the bathroom.Could even be CRICKET-sorry Joe. :devil:

• Followers:  4
  • Content Count:  18,302
  • Days Won:  28

im sure we'll find something to talk about. there won't be any match reports or many updates on the football though will there.

One thing I guarantee,there will be plenty of rumours and speculation.

• Content Count:  176
  • Days Won:  8

I am going to find a box and hibernate. No seriously, I have to use the close season break to do all the jobs around the house. Share jobs with the wife. Keep her happy and get the credits in the bank for all the weekends I will be spending at football next season.

• Followers:  16
  • Content Count:  12,906
  • Days Won:  162

always rumours? notts have fans who make them up lol

Archived