A polite notice to Gills players

Dear professional footballer,

I as a Notts County fan am slightly in awe of your football club and your ability to not be in the bottom five at the end of the season. I understand that, although your season is effectively over, you have your professional pride and will want to end the season on a high note in front of your own fans. However, a meaningless final day win will soon be forgotten. Added to that, such a result would likely relegate us and leave you facing a trip to Crawley next season. Where would you prefer to visit, Nottingham or Crawley? I have put together a helpful guide to help you decide.

Nottingham looks like this.

tumblr_static_nottingham-market-square__

statue-of-robin-hood_nottingham_5477296.

9d9bf6e03f30bed4ab92d60c20115b22.jpeg

And Crawley looks like this:

crawley-town-hall.jpg

Like a night out? Nottingham has an excellent nightlife, the perfect place for a promotion party next season. And the male-to-female ratio is, shall we say, favourable too.

Maybe you will get to play us at Meadow Lane on Good Friday next season. What a pain! But wait, Nottingham isn't far from Skegness, which looks like this:

paradise.jpg

Of course, Crawley isn't far from the coast. It's near Brighton, which looks like this:

uk-filthy-beaches-covered-in-rubbish-Bea

Of course I have no intention of trying to affect your performance levels. But maybe you should keep these images in mind when you're about to take that penalty kick on Sunday ;)

Brilliant mate! Aboslutely funny but yet you strike a very valid point! :thumbsup:

Let's just hope our players take this all out of the equation and we win without having to worry about how they play, that said perhaps this is the perfect game to strike our partnership back with Hooters? Despite the fact those days really bothered me as a family man, supporting a family club.

You must be visiting a different part of Skeg than me @DangerousSausage!

Great read.

Excuse me, you're refering to my third home and I am ever so passionate about that. ;)

It was taken on a good day, I'll give you that.

What do you mean a 'good day', it always looks like that to me! You need to take your sunglassess off at times, it makes it look dull if you don't.

2.jpg

That's more like it. I think if we used these for a PoN outing then I think @PTID1862 would have to stop eating double burgers though. Cruelty to animals and all that!

Your more picky than @super_ram, can I remind you they DO NOT HAVE PALM TREES in the sea. ;)

Seems very unfair to use a picture at that angle, especially picturing donkey's. Skegness is a lovely seaside resort! :P

I thought this was from the PoN outing, from left to right: @PTID1862 @hissingdwarf @notts-joe @super_ram then myself hiding in the background

@notts-joe is the third one? OK Nothing personal joe, but i'm sure im you look closely the third one is doing a pee in the bucket. Usual @notts-joe behaviour? We need to set up a poll to see if joe normally does that in public!

And Skeg is great I still go at least for a week every year! ( With kids you understand, not on my own!)

Supporter+

Fantastic @DangerousSausage

Note to self, must make a visit to Skeggy, it's obviously changed a lot.

Can we get that post sent to Gillingham FC.

You really are a silly sausage ! Brilliant.

@notts-joe is the third one? OK Nothing personal joe, but i'm sure im you look closely the third one is doing a pee in the bucket. Usual @notts-joe behaviour? We need to set up a poll to see if joe normally does that in public!

And Skeg is great I still go at least for a week every year! ( With kids you understand, not on my own!)

It must have been him on a good day if it was actually into a bucket, the bucket is the unusual part of this story!  :lol:  :lol:

Should read "Dear Overpaid Footballers Probably more so than our own."

Hope this works, if not bride the referee?

That probably wouldn't help get them onside though! You just reminded me of the Young Ones - "Dear fascist bullyboy b ..."

What if the ref is already married? :P

Archived