so sorry lads & lasses

• Followers:  1
  • Content Count:  314
  • Days Won:  16

I am genuinely sad that Notts have been relegated, you guys are proper footy fans & no-one deserves too feel like you do ATM (been there myself too many times).

• Followers:  0
  • Content Count:  2,832
  • Days Won:  59

thank you

• Followers:  5
  • Content Count:  1,932
  • Days Won:  26

You know the funny thing thing is Brad that after my initial thoughts (see the match thread) I now look forward to the hope a new season brings with it.

In lots of ways this could actually be the best thing to happen to us in a long while, we needed a proper reality check which we have now been given, also momentum is a massive thing as i'm sure you know having ran out of it this season, if the chairman backs Ricardo then we should easily walk the league next season and if we can keep Ricardo then we should be able to keep the momentum into 2016/2017 season not like the last time we won league 2 when we lost all of that momentum when Steve Cotteril left.

Fingers crossed that we both have successful season next year.

• Followers:  2
  • Content Count:  3,589
  • Days Won:  75

You know the funny thing thing is Brad that after my initial thoughts (see the match thread) I now look forward to the hope a new season brings with it.

In lots of ways this could actually be the best thing to happen to us in a long while, we needed a proper reality check which we have now been given, also momentum is a massive thing as i'm sure you know having ran out of it this season, if the chairman backs Ricardo then we should easily walk the league next season and if we can keep Ricardo then we should be able to keep the momentum into 2016/2017 season not like the last time we won league 2 when we lost all of that momentum when Steve Cotteril left.

Fingers crossed that we both have successful season next year.

Agreed on both points.

• Followers:  5
  • Content Count:  1,932
  • Days Won:  26

Did Mr Trew actually say after the Oldham game last season that we would be giving it a go this year? If he did then that is going to be one mighty big mill stone hanging round his neck....

• Followers:  24
  • Content Count:  30,007
  • Days Won:  1,062
  • 𝕏:  twitter fmcj10

I am genuinely concerned about what many decent fans have said to me on the way home, I walked back to where @Captain Sticky had parked just listening and speaking to people I knew (some I didn't).

Relegation is part of football and it is to be accepted, however we as a club need to learn now.

Positive forward, going into League Two we need to regroup.

• Followers:  20
  • Content Count:  8,298
  • Days Won:  69

I am genuinely sad that Notts have been relegated, you guys are proper footy fans & no-one deserves too feel like you do ATM (been there myself too many times).

I'm pleased you managed to stay up @BradtheMiller.It was good to see DERBYshire score last week .I hope our loanees helped you even though the 3 point deduction must have given you a bit of a scare.

• 2 weeks later...

• Followers:  16
  • Content Count:  12,921
  • Days Won:  162

we did it ourselves, its just a shame that we could not hang in there until the final whistle. fair play to you and thanks!

• Followers:  1
  • Content Count:  314
  • Days Won:  16

WTF?????

No home friendlies................. work permitting I might take in the Grimsby v Pies friendly on July 25th

• Followers:  0
  • Content Count:  348
  • Days Won:  1

WTF?????

No home friendlies................. work permitting I might take in the Grimsby v Pies friendly on July 25th

Guessing its because of the new pitch

Regards Al

You Pies!

Archived