Sat 20Th April - Pon's Big Day Out

Chris

Hello All,

I hope to make arrangements for us to go as a community/group, depending of course if there is interest. I am in the process of speaking to someone with regards to hiring a mini bus which seems pretty flexible but I will need to do the numbers. My question is, would you like to come?

Doncaster vs Notts (a)

Personally, I think this would be an amazing thing for the site but not only that so we can get to know each other a little more.

I'm sure it would be fun! If you're interested please do let me know.

Right,

It's £12.50 per person to travel to Doncaster via Mini Bus. Pick up will be from Vic Centre, no leaving time yet (will be added soon). Please let me know ASAP if you would like to travel with us, if anyone decides to pull out please let me know prior if possible. This will increase the fee for me and others, so it's important that we attract reliable people.

1) Me *
2) Jake *
3) Ellie *
4) Joe *
5) Ben Blyth*
6) liampie?

7)

8)

Pretty good price! I don't know of any other ways to travel on the day for this price. Lets get it booked :D

oh joe this is a very good idea!!!

I agree, I hope this happens. Good day out for you all and of course, I will have a drink if anyone takes Joe up on his offer. At £12.50 members should be snapping your hands off! Post it on Facebook lad.

I agree, I hope this happens. Good day out for you all and of course, I will have a drink if anyone takes Joe up on his offer. At £12.50 members should be snapping your hands off! Post it on Facebook lad.

Yes, I will do this. I know 2pies and Joe said they're in but I just need to make sure that it's still okay. Tomorrow I will publish this on Facebook, you never know some might come forward. It's a brilliant deal!

Could people please let us know asap if they are travelling with so we can guarantee their place on the minibus, its £12.50 for the travel (unless we are not fully booked) and prices of the match are below for anyone who doesn't know already.

Please note that Adult, Senior, 17-20-Year-Old and Disabled & Carer tickets will increase by £1 on the day.

PRICES   

PRICE BAND PRICE Adult £20, Senior (60+) £15, 17-20  £11, 12-16 £8, Under 12 £5, Disabled & Carer £15

Sadly the mini bus were 3 away from being fully booked, it isn't feasible to go ahead as it would be to expensive for myself. In the future I will link our trips to a travel page where members can book/pay and find information.

Next season I am sure.

Archived