Bournemouth V Notts County

weymouthPIE

A good report by Weymouth. I blame lack of Internet and poor mobile reception for my short messages during my secret visit (Joe)!! ;)

Notts need to treat away supporters like Bournemouth did! Stick them in a corner, make them use portaloos and put a barrier up to block access to the toilets below the stand!! We did get an ice cream van and food bar in place of the missing stand!! I always enjoy the away games despite results. It is disappointing when travelling along way (its not a cheap day out) to have it spoilt by incompetent officials.

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

*Face Palm* I'm very, very forgetful Muddy. I'm currently in the process of sending a private message to my father (Super Ram) and I clicked by mistake onto something else. I realize now you mentioned you might be attending 'Bournemouth' but of course it slipped my mind. Secret visit! I'm kicking myself literally!! LOL

I was very jealous of those fans eating Ice Cream, it made me wish I could have afforded the trip myself!

Joking aside, It's quite nice. I hope we treat away fans with the respect they deserve, are Bournemouth making ground changes? I'm glad you enjoyed the day, it's the same for us. @cheeky~k8 never complains and she's not really big on football, she see's the benefits of us spending time together and thankfully something which keeps the children still for a little while. LOL

I really like the picture you submitted! Wished I found time to respond sooner :)

*Face Palm* I'm very, very forgetful Muddy. I'm currently in the process of sending a private message to my father (Super Ram) and I clicked by mistake onto something else. I realize now you mentioned you might be attending 'Bournemouth' but of course it slipped my mind. Secret visit! I'm kicking myself literally!! LOLI was very jealous of those fans eating Ice Cream, it made me wish I could have afforded the trip myself!Joking aside, It's quite nice. I hope we treat away fans with the respect they deserve, are Bournemouth making ground changes? I'm glad you enjoyed the day, it's the same for us. @cheeky~k8 never complains and she's not really big on football, she see's the benefits of us spending time together and thankfully something which keeps the children still for a little while. LOLI really like the picture you submitted! Wished I found time to respond sooner :)

Thanks Joe. Have you stopped face palming yet lol?! Bournemouth seem to be spending quite a bit of money on their ground. I noticed the difference from my last visit a couple of seasons ago. Eddie Howe is a good manager and now the club has money it will definitely be "onwards and upwards" as Ray would say!

Thanks Joe. Have you stopped face palming yet lol?! Bournemouth seem to be spending quite a bit of money on their ground. I noticed the difference from my last visit a couple of seasons ago. Eddie Howe is a good manager and now the club has money it will definitely be "onwards and upwards" as Ray would say!

It took sometime, I was concerned about the kicking tho. LOL :lol:

He his a very talented manager, one who can only get better and hopefully our Chris can have his desired impact next season. Onwards and Upwards indeed!

Archived