Dagenham & Redbridge (A)

Dripsey3

• Followers:  5
  • Content Count:  2,466
  • Days Won:  68

Supporter+

Daggers are struggling at the bottom of the table. One place outside the drop zone. They have won 1 game out of 9.
Being honest, I don't rate them at all, they will pose little threat against us. McClure up front needs watching but that's about it.
I think we'll cruise to a 3-0 win. Izzy, Campbell and Hollis.

• Followers:  7
  • Content Count:  1,903
  • Days Won:  17

Fingers crossed then. COYP

• Followers:  4
  • Content Count:  2,743
  • Days Won:  3

This is another game we should win if we really do have promotion hopes.Another clean sheet would also be welcome.

• Followers:  0
  • Content Count:  125
  • Days Won:  0

3 points here is vital with the team we have we should steamroll teams like Dagenham plus orient will be a toughie so if we can get 4 points out of these I'll be happy

• Followers:  24
  • Content Count:  30,000
  • Days Won:  1,062
  • 𝕏:  twitter fmcj10

Tipped for relegation, usually a side we do okay against but a physical side? It will be interesting.

If the passing Notts turns up, I think we'll be absolutely fine. If the Daggers play physical football, will our lads turn into boys? No doubt in my mind we require leaders. We need the defence to be rock solid, so no doubt fans will look towards Alan Sheehan. Will 'Steady Eddie' play? Some say he can play every game, I think he'll say try and stop me.

After his recent performances, for me his place is secured.

We should and must win here, this could really resume our season. 2-0 Notts COYP!!

• Followers:  16
  • Content Count:  10,773
  • Days Won:  428
  • 𝕏:  twitter @mainstandpie

Supporter+

It will be interesting to see how we do away from home, I'm more optimistic about this after recent performances we should win but isn't it just the sort of game where we might slip back when expectations are high?

• Followers:  4
  • Content Count:  18,303
  • Days Won:  28

All i'm gonna say is... bring back another 3 points please Notts.

• Followers:  1
  • Content Count:  1,727
  • Days Won:  23

if we are serious about promotion these are the sort of teams we should be destroying not happy with a point don't care what people say these are crap and just above the drop zone and couldn't even beat Newport McLeod hatrick tonight if he's recovered from his illness

• Content Count:  3,518
  • Days Won:  9

3 points here is vital with the team we have we should steamroll teams like Dagenham plus orient will be a toughie so if we can get 4 points out of these I'll be happy

Nothing else would be acceptable now @[member="nottsfever"], we have put together two good wins at home and we need to start doing it at away games. I am confident that we will.

• Content Count:  12,916
  • Days Won:  162

3 points please and we can really start to settle.

i think we can get a few myself.

Notts County starting XI - Carroll, Hewitt, Edwards, Hollis, Sheehan, Campbell, Smith, Aborah, Burke, Noble, McLeod.

Notts subs - Loach, Thompson, Barmby, Jenner, Swerts, Stead, Sprockel.

Let's get some thoughts on the team selection?

• Followers:  20
  • Content Count:  8,298
  • Days Won:  69

Looks good to me.An early Notts goal will  be welcome and hopefully settle  Notts and lead to a comfortable away win.Good luck Pies!

• Content Count:  1,903
  • Days Won:  17

should have let Noble take the penalty. 

not good enough simple as that Dagenham were there to be took part tonight and we didn't do it not a good point there shit that's why they are where they are and can we please pick a penalty taker sick of this I want it but you want it crap minus the penalty we didn't deserve to win every time we get to the 70 min mark we seem to run out of energy how about a bit of fitness training surely wouldn't go a miss these are suppose to be in good fitness condition but can't last 90 mins not impressed not happy at all if we can't kill off crap teams we won't get near the play offs poor end of

It sounded like Dagenham & Redbridge played far better than us, however this said - I am disappointed (not overly) but enough to say that I feel somewhat annoyed that we didn't go onto score a second + we missed a penalty but again, it's football.

We should close and finish these types of games off.

1-1 the final score and 200+ fans probably would have felt we should have won.

It sounded like Dagenham & Redbridge played far better than us, however this said - I am disappointed (not overly) but enough to say that I feel somewhat annoyed that we didn't go onto score a second + we missed a penalty but again, it's football.

We should close and finish these types of games off.

1-1 the final score and 200+ fans probably would have felt we should have won.

we should of never allowed them to play there clearly crap they haven't beat anyone half decent they struggled against Newport it should of been long over when we go ahead these are the teams that are going to be down the bottom end of the table come the end an if we can't beat em don't expect a promotion charge tonite was a chance to get another big 3 points because believe me orient will be a lot more harder an they will punish us

• Content Count:  10,773
  • Days Won:  428
  • 𝕏:  twitter @mainstandpie

Supporter+

This penalty business is really silly, I said before there should be a nominated penalty taker, there shouldn't be any arguments.

In my day Don Masson took penalties all the players knew that and it wasn't a problem.

1-1 isn't a disaster but we should have won, it's definitely two points dropped.

• Followers:  5
  • Content Count:  2,466
  • Days Won:  68

Supporter+

It's hard to play at a high tempo for 90 minutes. You need to build a lead and hold on for the last 20 minutes or so. We aren't doing that consistently enough. I'm disappointed but we will get it right I feel. Patience.

I have to disagree with you all on this am not bein arrogant or anything but there 23rd minus 8 goals the second worse in the league an we can only draw I think it's a crap point I can see us going back to 16-17th on Saturday because orient won't miss many chances we deffo are not a play off side til we start winning on the road they have 7 points it's shocking

Archived