Moniz rules out loan to help defence

• Followers:  1
  • Content Count:  1,727
  • Days Won:  23

Basically says we will not be brining in a CB on loan as we
already have nine or ten defenders as he said the nine were.

Audel Sprockel Sharpe Adams Amervor Atkknson and others.

This is what annoys me about this arrogant clown the issue is clear we can all see it from the stands we sit in .

Why can't he just admit the defenders he has brought in cannot defend and we need a CB but he thinks otherwise .

Oh well arrogance might cost him his job if we can't defend against Yeovil sorry but we deffo need a CB blatantly

• Followers:  16
  • Content Count:  10,772
  • Days Won:  428
  • 𝕏:  twitter @mainstandpie

Supporter+

Where did he say this @[member="Notts26"], have you got a link?

Where did he say this @[member="Notts26"], have you got a link?

Here you go Tony

http://m.nottinghampost.com/Notts-County-boss-Ricardo-Moniz-rules-loan-swoop/story-27976812-detail/story.html

answer me this moniz if we have to many defenders why the hell did we go loan another attacking mid when we have.

Burke Noble Thompson De Silva Snidjders Jenner now.

Barmby why not get a much needed CB as the ones we

have are not up to the task in hand

• Content Count:  10,772
  • Days Won:  428
  • 𝕏:  twitter @mainstandpie

Supporter+

Interesting interview but I still wouldn't be surprised to see a defender or two coming in especially if we offload one or two players as we seem to be trying to do.

Interesting interview but I still wouldn't be surprised to see a defender or two coming in especially if we offload one or two players as we seem to be trying to do.

He needs to bring in two CBS regardless for me we aren't good enough an as for Sharpe Adams Atkinson there not CBS .

Okay we have Mckenzie back now but he picks up injuries Edwards is getting on an will pick up knocks.

If this is a case of him being his arrogant self he needs to put the clubs priorities first and fans which is we need a CB.

He can't be a Arragont muppet and say oh we have nine or

10 good defenders cause there crap that's why we have

joint 3rd worse defends in league we need two CBS before

January if we want to have a chance.

If people think I'm bein harsh fair enough I'm only saying what I see in games which its always the CBS.

Sprockel clueless not physical enough

Amervor falls alseep and gets builied

Sharpe Atkinson send on loan

Holis is okay but sometimes gets caught far to easy

Audel Bamby on ice and lightweight as they come

We need a 6ft3 built physical powerhouse who will bully strikers and let them know he's there and command the line.

• Followers:  5
  • Content Count:  2,465
  • Days Won:  68

Supporter+

Is it the defenders or the training? What exactly do they do that makes them look so shaky? If the training is not up to scratch then no amount of defenders will make us better. I'd like to see a CB on loan and pair him with Edwards. Then keep 2 in reserve. Hollis and one other.

Is it the defenders or the training? What exactly do they do that makes them look so shaky? If the training is not up to scratch then no amount of defenders will make us better. I'd like to see a CB on loan and pair him with Edwards. Then keep 2 in reserve. Hollis and one other.

Well if it's the training to say moniz is a former defender himself he needs sacking cause it's simple you mark you're man.

I mean take Reids goal Sunday swerts gets so tight he gets spinned he didn't have to go that tight they don't track runs or movement.

personally no one in the CB other then eddy is physical he coped with Reid that's why Reid was clever enough.

He moved on swerts builied him and got his joy this level is all about physical 99% of wingers would bully.

Audel to and have when he's played Left Back

• Followers:  12
  • Content Count:  5,443
  • Days Won:  287

This is crackers. Most of the names he mentioned are full backs. And the manager prefers to play midfielders in the back four instead of the numerous defenders he has at his disposal. Surely that tells its own story?

When a good manager joins a club, his first priority is usually to stop conceding goals. When you start keeping clean sheets, you start to pick up points. RM is turning us into an entertaining, footballing side, but it will all be for nothing if he doesn't shore up the defence. I'm afraid that his stubbornness is going to be his undoing.

This is crackers. Most of the names he mentioned are full backs. And the manager prefers to play midfielders in the back four instead of the numerous defenders he has at his disposal. Surely that tells its own story?

When a good manager joins a club, his first priority is usually to stop conceding goals. When you start keeping clean sheets, you start to pick up points. RM is turning us into an entertaining, footballing side, but it will all be for nothing if he doesn't shore up the defence. I'm afraid that his stubbornness is going to be his undoing.

Someone agrees with me the CBS we have are crap if we had any good ones Stanley wouldn't of been moved Sunday.

Adams Sharpe Atkinson are all playing in reserves and he doesn't like them Audel is crap Sprockel isn't physical enoug.

Ricardo reminds me of someone who can't admit that they have got it wrong so they are stubborn an try to prove a point.

He tried to prove a point at orient but it backfired massively he's trying to prove one here but if Yeovil do us Saturday what's the excuse then.

I'd rather we look for a loan like Vela or Jordan Willian's or even a Louis Liang take a chance.

Every fan can see where the problem lies but him his arrogance is costing us a lot of games and he knows it.

Is it to much to ask for him to say hey I was wrong we need a CB and get one its like he's trying to say it's my way or nothing

• Followers:  2
  • Content Count:  3,589
  • Days Won:  75

Seems to me the problem has been here for a couple of years now. The centre backs are up to it. End of. Hollis is a dead weight. Says a lot really as apart from old man Edwards, Hollis is the best choice!!!

Needs to empty some space out and ship out most of the defenders and start again. Hewitt looked tasty as an overlapping songbook, but that's not full back is it?

It is a poorly constructed squad, once again I'm afraid. That normally means one thing. Serious problems and battles at the bottom, not the top.

Seems to me the problem has been here for a couple of years now. The centre backs are up to it. End of. Hollis is a dead weight. Says a lot really as apart from old man Edwards, Hollis is the best choice!!!

Needs to empty some space out and ship out most of the defenders and start again. Hewitt looked tasty as an overlapping songbook, but that's not full back is it?

It is a poorly constructed squad, once again I'm afraid. That normally means one thing. Serious problems and battles at the bottom, not the top.

Hate to say it but haven't I been saying this for weeks he could take us down ? and he can do it we are so focused on attack attack that we get caught on breaks easy.

A decent CB in on loan two of them could help us along way but what do we know let this arrogant clown ruin the

squad instead of a much needed CB we got a winger on loan in Barmby.

• Followers:  4
  • Content Count:  18,302
  • Days Won:  28

I would hope we do get some defenders in, we don't need some of the players we have, but moniz doesn't seem to always know whats best for the team.

He needs to consider loans, just not as many as other recent managers bought in.

• Followers:  24
  • Content Count:  29,993
  • Days Won:  1,062
  • 𝕏:  twitter fmcj10

We need a CB, majority of fans will say this.

I don't think we should loan one, I think we should try to buy one provided we have the money. We should be able to do this fairly cheaply, so if we have money in the coffers - we should see if it's possible.

We need a CB, majority of fans will say this.

I don't think we should loan one, I think we should try to buy one provided we have the money. We should be able to do this fairly cheaply, so if we have money in the coffers - we should see if it's possible.

I don't think Ray is going to let him invest in one as he's bought in enough that's why he won't invest in one in the loan market.

Face it he's brought in some crap and now he's just tossed them aside and January will be to late

• Content Count:  12,908
  • Days Won:  162

some players just need time to settle but i do agree we need another cb, its a shame that moniz just cuts the shop after mistakes and does not stick with them like notts joe has been saying.

Archived