Rumours wont go away

• Followers:  1
  • Content Count:  1,727
  • Days Won:  23

All you ever seem to hear at the minute is rumours latest one is apparently Alan Hardy business man who own Paragon Interiors I believe it is intrested in buying the club. 

Or others believe it's outside investment as I believe they did sponsor us years and years back again it's been all over the place.

who knows not suggesting anything just letting people know as anyone else heard anything 

• Followers:  2
  • Content Count:  3,589
  • Days Won:  75

Investment if anything. I don't claim to know his finances, but I would think he needs a lot of cash to buy the club. And yes they sponsored us 2002.

Recently sponsored Notts CCC

• Followers:  16
  • Content Count:  10,772
  • Days Won:  428
  • 𝕏:  twitter @mainstandpie

Supporter+

Someone just said on the mailling list that the club has been sold and the details are in the hands of the lawyers. It's probably all a load of tosh but I suspect we will soon know if that is the case.

• Followers:  24
  • Content Count:  29,993
  • Days Won:  1,062
  • 𝕏:  twitter fmcj10

I wouldn't listen to rumours, seriously - it's like believing everything one person just said because they feel empowered.

We'll see if anything happens, yet I heard all sorts yesterday.

1 hour ago, notts-joe said:

I wouldn't listen to rumours, seriously - it's like believing everything one person just said because they feel empowered.

We'll see if anything happens, yet I heard all sorts yesterday.

you heard all sorts cause you was sat not far from me  😁 did you see the lil group at the front left signing England to 

• Content Count:  12,908
  • Days Won:  162

when getting food at half time, i heard a group of fans who sit just above it speaking about how badly the club is ran. there was some personal comments made, it saddened me.

I ain't one for judging how our club is ran like I said to alieen on here I'm grateful for the players they have brought in also at the villa game I was in the executive boxes.

And on my way out I saw Ray havin a cig and I would of shook his hand if I had the time.

Im only stating what I've heard so others can be aware and so on like @liampie says it's sad how people are to them with the millions they pumped in.

But if they are selling up I'm grateful that they may have a buyer replaced and ready and il never forget them for the money they have gave and saved us.

Or if it's just a investment of a local business man just as good means we can have a good push.

If there selling which I state I don't know like @notts-joesays there was a lot of talk in the kop about a buyer and so on.

And again if it is Alan Hardy of paragon Interiors he is a ex footballer pro he knows the game he's local and I ain't no mathematician but there company is one of the fast growing uk businesses as I read.

Also the company value looked like it's worth a lot of millions not saying anything tho if it's true fair enough if not who knows 

• Followers:  24
  • Content Count:  29,993
  • Days Won:  1,062
  • 𝕏:  twitter fmcj10

2 hours ago, Notts26 said:

you heard all sorts cause you was sat not far from me  😁 did you see the lil group at the front left signing England to 

I heard it, I didn't see you bud. Next time say hello to me or put your hand up :)

Supporter+

I will wait for the official news on any takeover or investment some people may say there's no smoke without fire but to be honest all it takes is someone to start a rumour it gets repeated by a few people, gathers momentum and before you know it people are quoting it as gospel.

1 hour ago, tonyhateley said:

I will wait for the official news on any takeover or investment some people may say there's no smoke without fire but to be honest all it takes is someone to start a rumour it gets repeated by a few people, gathers momentum and before you know it people are quoting it as gospel.

again no is quoting it as gospel at all it's just purely speculation and I was unaware if anyone else had heard anything of it.

Like @notts-joe said were we sit in the kop a lot of people were hearing the same things.

So no one is saying hey it's bang in ur face 100% it's just a speculation which is what it is but rumours all start off somewhere.

Weather it be some inside info that someone knows someone who works at the club he or she heard for a example it comes from close sources.

Izale McLeod was a rumour before he was spotted driving in to sign on the dotted line no one was hey it's Izale signing.

Im not bein nasty I'm just saying it's all speculation but rumours will start close to home but like you I will also wait for official statement becuase mr hardy has been tweeting on Twitter not deniying any truth in it but also not making it like he is buying it.

So he hasn't denied or said yea am buying etc it's almost like he is keeping quiet and he knows the rumours to.

So nothing is gospel or the truth or wat ever it's speculation of a source unknown again I'm not having a dig at anyone in just stating what people have heard that is all okay 

Supporter+
2 hours ago, Notts26 said:

again no is quoting it as gospel at all it's just purely speculation and I was unaware if anyone else had heard anything of it.

Like @notts-joe said were we sit in the kop a lot of people were hearing the same things.

So no one is saying hey it's bang in ur face 100% it's just a speculation which is what it is but rumours all start off somewhere.

Weather it be some inside info that someone knows someone who works at the club he or she heard for a example it comes from close sources.

Izale McLeod was a rumour before he was spotted driving in to sign on the dotted line no one was hey it's Izale signing.

Im not bein nasty I'm just saying it's all speculation but rumours will start close to home but like you I will also wait for official statement becuase mr hardy has been tweeting on Twitter not deniying any truth in it but also not making it like he is buying it.

So he hasn't denied or said yea am buying etc it's almost like he is keeping quiet and he knows the rumours to.

So nothing is gospel or the truth or wat ever it's speculation of a source unknown again I'm not having a dig at anyone in just stating what people have heard that is all okay 

Sorry @notts26 I wasn't having a go at you in my post. There's nothing wrong with discussing rumours, there will always be rumours in football, some will turn out to be true and some won't, remember the rumours surrounding the Munto era, they were going to buy the cattle market land and build a hotel, a mono rail etc., we all know how that turned out don't we?

I sometimes wonder if an individual starts a rumour just for fun to see how much ground it gains and then sits back to enjoy the fun.

• Followers:  5
  • Content Count:  2,465
  • Days Won:  68

Supporter+

It's interesting because there is another layer to this, namely the ladies team. I know Mr Trew wants them to keep competing at the highest level and that's going to take serious investment given what the Premiership clubs are pumping into their sides. I can't see Notts challenging for the title or trophies unless the squad is significantly strengthened. 

37 minutes ago, tonyhateley said:

Sorry @notts26 I wasn't having a go at you in my post. There's nothing wrong with discussing rumours, there will always be rumours in football, some will turn out to be true and some won't, remember the rumours surrounding the Munto era, they were going to buy the cattle market land and build a hotel, a mono rail etc., we all know how that turned out don't we?

I sometimes wonder if an individual starts a rumour just for fun to see how much ground it gains and then sits back to enjoy the fun.

I no you wasn't I was just stating what people were sayin in the kop and so on so I apologise to you 👍🏻 

• Followers:  12
  • Content Count:  5,443
  • Days Won:  287

I expected this to be the usual ridiculous nonsense that you often find on Facebook, but the Paragon owner does sound plausible. Paragon have stood by the club in very difficult times. But I'm still sceptical. I don't see any reason to worry or get excited, I'll just sit back and see what happens.

• Content Count:  1,932
  • Days Won:  26

Why do we as a club always pander to the Forest fans causing issues with rumours on the MAD site?

Aileen has been good enough to dismiss them as rubbish so why can't people just leave it there?

I for one hope Ray & Aileen get the success they deserve and see us into a stable Championship club

38 minutes ago, tonyhateley said:

that's true again Tony but the difference is Alan hardy is a established business man with real assets and a good business.

Also local again no idea weather true false etc Ray and alieen are the only people who can crush these stories and people hearing.

will be interesting to see if the club deny it to 

9 minutes ago, Northants Pie said:

Why do we as a club always pander to the Forest fans causing issues with rumours on the MAD site?

Aileen has been good enough to dismiss them as rubbish so why can't people just leave it there?

I for one hope Ray & Aileen get the success they deserve and see us into a stable Championship club

they denied administration they didn't deny intrest of anyone intrested in the club so that's wrong.

in fact Alan hardy has had tweets an again he hasn't denied or admitted intrest in the club so it's not false or truth it's speculation alieen  denied administration as she tweeted neigh neigh n neigh   again it well may be nothing but who knows I don't you don't mr Alan hardy will know but he hasn't said no or yes.

And we are a million miles of a championship side sorry to say we need to shoot out of this league first and start getting the attendences and fan base back in meadow lane 

Mr Hardy is hardly rich enough to buy the club, he couldn't even afford to pay Ray what he has put into the business never mind anything else

https://companycheck.co.uk/director/900436637/MR-ALAN-HARDY/summary

• Followers:  12
  • Content Count:  5,443
  • Days Won:  287

5 minutes ago, Northants Pie said:

Mr Hardy is hardly rich enough to buy the club, he couldn't even afford to pay Ray what he has put into the business never mind anything else

https://companycheck.co.uk/director/900436637/MR-ALAN-HARDY/summary

That probably puts that to bed then, unless he's heading up some kind of consortium. Or maybe he's just investing in the club and joining the board, sparking off all the Chinese whispers we all know so well! It'll all come out in the wash.

They've made their mistakes, but I agree with you and hope the Trews are eventually rewarded for the money and effort they've given our club.

don't forget he also owns a few golf courses aswell as paragon even investment could be good and Ray's never going to get what he's put in back off a sale 

Chinese whispers whatever it is if he is helping pump 5-10Mill in investment wise I don't care it all helps if it turns out to be mumbo jumbo then again it does but whoever started the rumour off should of said where they heard it.

24 minutes ago, Notts26 said:

Chinese whispers whatever it is if he is helping pump 5-10Mill in investment wise I don't care it all helps if it turns out to be mumbo jumbo then again it does but whoever started the rumour off should of said where they heard it.

They have probably taken their medication since.......

41 minutes ago, Northants Pie said:

They have probably taken their medication since.......

😂😂 who knows oh well one thing I can always say if it ain't always exciting on the pitch there is always drama of it 

Archived