Protest after the game?

ivansneck

1 hour ago, Super_Danny_Allsopp said:

You have clearly come here with an agenda to try and make me out to appear like I'm bullying some kid, or criticising parenting skills of course which is not the case as it's all written down here! God only knows if you think I've been sending some kind of hateful messages to you or your family, but that scenario would exist only in your head.

Bye bye. 

I have never insinuated you are a bully of children or imagined that you send any of us private messages. That thought exists in your head, not mine, Mr Super Danny Allsopp.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, ivansneck said:

He called your comment a lie, not you a liar. It was false as you have admitted. Perhaps 'lie' is wrong, but the post quoted implies that 2 posts were made. Apparently that is not the case, so in the febrile atmosphere invoked by yesterday's awful match people are bound to get some things wrong.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

he  said what I said was a "complete lie"   That would make me a liar. "lie" is indeed wrong. There is a big difference between not knowing exactly, and lying.

I have seen some comments from a young Mr Trew in the past that were unfortunate, to put it very mildly (he was older than 11 though, so maybe you're talking about different children). But obviously that doesn't excuse some of the disgusting personal abuse that's going around, I've seen that for myself too.

Maybe I'm naive, but I don't think anyone on this site is responsible for that abuse, so really I'm not sure what this discussion is achieving.

I'm going to sound like a right old codger now, but oh for the days when social media just meant a letter to the NEP!

Supporter+

Can we not just draw a line under this and move on? It's embarrassing. No need for anyone to leave the forum over a difference of opinion. Let's move onto Tuesday night.

I think it's best to allow the dust to settle, perhaps focus on another subject - however, I am simply making a suggestions.

There's really no need for things to become heated here. I want to say 'blow over' but there's a lot which would be required for this to happen, I just hope for a positive response on Tuesday night and we'll see where that takes us. Some may understand why I've been posting about being nervous, I dislike the tension and I'm sure it's the same for anyone who holds the club close to their hearts.

Let's not allow this to become personal. There's no need for it here at all.

Can we move on PLEASE!!!!

1 hour ago, ivansneck said: He called your comment a lie, not you a liar. It was false as you have admitted. Perhaps 'lie' is wrong, but the post quoted implies that 2 posts were made. Apparently that is not the case, so in the febrile atmosphere invoked by yesterday's awful match people are bound to get some things wrong.

he  said what I said was a "complete lie"   That would make me a liar. "lie" is indeed wrong. There is a big difference between not knowing exactly, and lying.

If you wish to make that inference, then obviously you can. However, it's only an inference not a fact

ok....I've just spent 2 hours trawling through every post-match comment on FB........and I cannot see any "abuse" directed at Callum Trew.....anyone can check the posts..................... please

Obviously someone might have deleted their comments....I'm not sure if that is possible once they are inside the conversation.

I can see Callum Trew telling people they are "not fans...they are only supporters".....I am not sure what he means by that?

I can see a few several people telling him he is too young to be on FB......the comments appear to be reasonably polite.

Josh Brewer Notts fans are wankers
Like · Reply · 11 · Yesterday at 10:56
Che Witt
Che Witt Great insight
Like · Reply · Yesterday at 10:59
Callum Trew
Callum Trew They don't know anything there fans not supporters
Like · Reply · Yesterday at 11:17
Josh Bown
Josh Bown Most sense anybody has made on here
Like · Reply · 2 · Yesterday at 11:25
Dan Pacey
Dan Pacey Callum Trew "they're"
Like · Reply · 4 · Yesterday at 11:37
Craig Taylor
Craig Taylor The club is nothing without the fans! just remember that
Like · Reply · 2 · Yesterday at 12:34
Ian Wilson
Ian Wilson Callum Trew should you be on Facebook?

Callum Trew "Fans" course not supporters there's a difference between the two....
Like · Reply · Yesterday at 11:40
Callum Parker
Callum Parker We support the team just not the clowns running the club get ur facts right! Without us ur fathers bank balance would look alot more depressing so just be careful what ur saying.

I can see Aileen coming to her sons defence (defence of what appears unclear to me?)....specifically quoting this comment from a guy called Lee Coates:

Lee Coates........ Im not going 2 call the trews as they saved our club n i dont disrespect ppl i dont know but Callum Trew ask ur dad 2 reply 2 this question as i think he needs 2 speak out 2 the fans the question is y do u keep appointing managers that dont know hw 2 manage a side hes not playing our best players in snidjers abroah seen abroah n he sed hes fit and ready 2 play n us fans got told hes injuryed? manager lets spencer go n now hes scoring goals at cambridge as hes been given a chance fullarton sed he give players a chance he asnt done that so he gave a good interview but all them words are back firing ps i know ur dad not reply lol

Callum Trew....... I'm not asking anything i don't pass questions go to my dad and ask him your self big boy!

ps       note the "big boy" comment!!....from an 11 year old!!

So, we have a pretty reasonable remark/question, to a child that has had a Facebook account since he was 7 years old (May 2012).....then Aileen jumps in:

Aileen Trew to  Lee Coates,

Callum is 11 years old, so don't ask him to ask his daddy questions. Read through some of this, everyone, and ask yourselves whether you could stomach your kids, no matter how old, hearing adults talking about you in this way. He is a kid standing up for his dad. And yes, I'll be telling him to stay away from social media such as this, because I'm a

Aileen Trew I know what you're saying Laura. Its not helped by the fact that most homework at senior schools seems to be online work, so they have to have access to a PC or some sort. Also, our worries as parents when they start to gain a little independence, and it seems reasonable give them a phone so they can contact us in emergencies. They'll always use these devices for more than originally intended, so we have to police them.

Pete Burrows to Aileen Trew i cannot see any comments towards your son BUT i accept when fans know someone's age like that then yes keep it down,

David Kosylo He shouldn't be on social media. He isn't old enough. You have to be 13 years old to be on Facebook . It is irresponsible for him to be on here in the first place !

Aileen Trew to David Kosylo granted, yes and i've told him that. Does that make it right, though?? And besides, its nothing he hasn't heard at the football....

Laura Taylor-Dykes David Kosylo my thoughts exactly. Children of 11 should not be on social media. I cannot believe how many very young children I see on Facebook. A disaster waiting to happen

Lee Coates to Aileen Trew

i havent sed anything bad about ur son or ur husband or ur self as i have respect for ppl i just ask if he cud ask his dad 2 answer the questions u say u care about the club as u reply 2 some ppl but i just think ur husband needs 2 step forward and talk 2 the fans yea he mite get a bit of abuse of fans as their angry and fed up if i knew where 2 cum i wud ask him my questions my self i know u mite of been mad wiv wot supports were saying 2 wards ur family but as a owener u need 2 keep calm instead of calling the fans scunmy c@@ts i think the words wot were sed not sure tho onli u can clarify that for us just for the record i wasnt having ago or bein harsh 2 wards ur son ur any other member of u family

Ian Wilson If you don't like listening to supporters opinions of what has happened to this club over the last season, then don't read the comments or get out of football!! And what's an 11 year old doing on Facebook!?

Aileen Trew yada yada. Its not about anything directed at me or my family.. Its about the vitriol directed during the game towards the pitch and dugout.Paul Swift

Paul Swift Aileen Trew playing the victim again. You've created the toxicity. Time and time again you've ignored the views of your supporters and made the kind of half-witted and ludicrous decisions that meant a return to the doldrums of the bottom of League 2 was the only outcome. There are many like me that have broken the habit of a lifetime and no longer attend. You haven't just lost the Munto glory support, you are now losing your core.Aileen Trew

Aileen Trew No, I'm not playing the victim, I'm saying exactly the opposite. I'm not saying that people haven't got the right to vent at me, what I couldn't get over was the fact there were many, many fans (not all) who vented at the pitch during a game.

PS NOT ALL OF THE COMMENTS ARE IN STRICT CHRONOLOGICAL ORDER......I WAS TRYING TO GROUP CALLUM'S COMMENTS AND REPLIES TOGETHER, THEN AILEEN'S "DEFENCE" ETC....THE FULL CONVERSATION IS STILL ON FB FOR ALL TO READ
IMO.......the whole thing has been blown out of proportion....a storm in the proverbial teacup!!........Tarkers saying goodnight all.

9 hours ago, DangerousSausage said:

I have seen some comments from a young Mr Trew in the past that were unfortunate, to put it very mildly (he was older than 11 though, so maybe you're talking about different children). But obviously that doesn't excuse some of the disgusting personal abuse that's going around, I've seen that for myself too.

Maybe I'm naive, but I don't think anyone on this site is responsible for that abuse, so really I'm not sure what this discussion is achieving.

I'm going to sound like a right old codger now, but oh for the days when social media just meant a letter to the NEP!

oldiee 😬😬😬

FB is a disaster always will be and Twitter as for ventin anger towards the pitch I'm not been funny we had one shot on target.

Now I have a season ticket so I guess if I was paying say 24 quid a ticket I'd be angry as its not value for money same as the Orient fans they were terrible and despite there win they would of felt bored at times.

Its not good enough at home to just sit back and not want to attack it's dull and boring.

Now the Stanley issue is a real concern to me one min he is ill next min he is fit one min on bench next min he ain't what's his issue with Stan he clearly doesn't like him or Genaro but both have creativity and have and can score.

Im starting to see the Philosphy now as defend defend defend we have gone from a team that had scored most goals in the league to a team that now can't attack let alone score and can't defend at home.

Its okay winning away but when you play on you're own turf and can't win fans will get upset and angry and players need to accept when you're earning let's say 600-700 a week or if you're izale id say 2-3grand a week you should be proving you're worth.

Im not venting my anger to anyone I'm just simply stating at home Fullarton is clueless and it's showing more and more his subs are far to late we have to sing it to get one which was the wrong sub made which shows the clueless.

Personally you wanted noble in the middle with Thompson which Curtis would sit deeper doing the running and allows noble to get forward and play and then you could of had Campbell on the other wing were noble was.

Even throwing Murray on for 10 mins for McLeod would of made Orient think as he runs chases fights and grafts you can see he wants to play he shows it to

But I'm not the manager jus someone who can see the issues at home are far to defensive against teams that are terrible I would love us to beat Accrington and Plymouth but in a real word I can see both hammering us.

Bristol rovers at home if we show the same game against Wimbledon and Orient expect them to steam us again a former conference side 

The media team have already deleted the worst comments from Facebook. If people want to criticise the Trews' stewardship of the club that's fair enough, but some can't resist getting personal (seen it myself) and FB and Twitter give them the chance to vent when they're angry.

Let's avoid getting into "he said this, she said that" again. Time to draw a line under this now.

Archived