New Kit?

Melikepie

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The home kit looks quite smart with being more of a classic styling and I'm glad we've done away with that big patch of black on the back. The less said about the away shirt the better, way too close to red for my liking! If they were going to have a pink away shirt again it should have been much lighter.

3 hours ago, wacky said:

The away kit is not just Notts worst ever,. but probably the worst kit I have ever seen, what were they thinking😂

You should take a look at Norwich's third kit!!

3 hours ago, wacky said: The away kit is not just Notts worst ever,. but probably the worst kit I have ever seen, what were they thinking😂

You should take a look at Norwich's third kit!!

Im actually a fan of Norwich's third kit, its whacky and outside of the box!

65b226dafdf161e8f17c972174f8e927.jpg

On 21 July 2016 at 23:58, ohstanleyaborah said:

That's what i was saying buddy! And Mrs T said on twitter that it is the supplier that deals with production and delivery and that she isn't to blame as she wasn't CEO when it was all sorted out, either way carbrini are a shambles

Correct....although the designs were done in plenty of time and obviously, the sponsor already dealt with by Ray.

We are in our final year of the contract agreement with JD.

On 21 July 2016 at 23:58, ohstanleyaborah said: That's what i was saying buddy! And Mrs T said on twitter that it is the supplier that deals with production and delivery and that she isn't to blame as she wasn't CEO when it was all sorted out, either way carbrini are a shambles

Correct....although the designs were done in plenty of time and obviously, the sponsor already dealt with by Ray.

We are in our final year of the contract agreement with JD.

Just wish the supplier dealt with things better, i know nothing about business but if im in the last year of my contract im going to do my best to try and earn another deal, but instead they let us down

I actually really like both of the kits and love the pink one. For the first time in years i am going to buy both, well i am actually going to be a big kid and get the complete kit of both. 

Since i've showed my little lad the kits he can't wait to show them off to his mates.

Well done to all involved :thumbsup:

The home shirt isn't all that different, but that isn't a black thing.

As I typed this, I heard multiple people say 'you can't do much with black and white stripes' and of course to a degree this is true. Yet I would have liked to see trims of gold and yellow, break the stripes up.

The away shirt is nasty, horrible colour - absolutely horrendous.

However, some may like it and it's all down to personal taste. I do keep telling myself 'it may grow on me' but honestly, I think I have more chance of becoming a monk and seeking refuge with those that daren't leave me be.

On 23/07/2016 at 20:52, ohstanleyaborah said:

Just wish the supplier dealt with things better, i know nothing about business but if im in the last year of my contract im going to do my best to try and earn another deal, but instead they let us down

we do not know there side of things so that seems harsh to say they have let anyone down.

its not unlike notts to buy out contracts and that makes me wonder if the fault is mutual but none of this is important. i just hope the club move faster next season because they had said they would prior seasons.

On 23/07/2016 at 20:52, ohstanleyaborah said: Just wish the supplier dealt with things better, i know nothing about business but if im in the last year of my contract im going to do my best to try and earn another deal, but instead they let us down

we do not know there side of things so that seems harsh to say they have let anyone down.

its not unlike notts to buy out contracts and that makes me wonder if the fault is mutual but none of this is important. i just hope the club move faster next season because they had said they would prior seasons.

Admittedly we don't know either side of things but if a club are expecting shirts to be ready before the season and they arent then they have been let down ?

Whilst this is debated, I do (like many) always wonder how other clubs manage to get theirs on time - its probably something to do with the fact our shirts are custom designed? I believe this is true.

Other clubs seem to have off the peg designs, god knows if this seasons are but if you like at prior designs they have always been unique to us.

Rather than playing the blame game, I would hope our new CEO would try to negative a faster release and if he has doubts this would be honoured. Perhaps someone else would be more suited? Puma do make decent kids but some are prone to ripping, not just the incident during the Euro's. lol

Whilst this is debated, I do (like many) always wonder how other clubs manage to get theirs on time - its probably something to do with the fact our shirts are custom designed? I believe this is true.

Other clubs seem to have off the peg designs, god knows if this seasons are but if you like at prior designs they have always been unique to us.

Rather than playing the blame game, I would hope our new CEO would try to negative a faster release and if he has doubts this would be honoured. Perhaps someone else would be more suited? Puma do make decent kids but some are prone to ripping, not just the incident during the Euro's. lol

I think the problem with Nike, adidas or puma kits is as said above they aren't made specifically for us, they are the same kits anyone could walk into sports direct and buy for their amateur team, where as companies like Fila or Carbrini make them specifically for us

19 minutes ago, ohstanleyaborah said:

I think the problem with Nike, adidas or puma kits is as said above they aren't made specifically for us, they are the same kits anyone could walk into sports direct and buy for their amateur team, where as companies like Fila or Carbrini make them specifically for us

All three do design unique kits, however its the sub-charge and extras which put many teams off.

Carbrini have always done a very smart job with our shirts, much better than Fila (although they are the same in principle). I would hate for us to go down the route of using a cheaper option, and the same would be applied to one's like Nike which I would assume would see the shirts increase to the region of £50. At £40, they're already costly and something fans don't really need to purchase year after year, so that is why the unique design is appeasing.

Where else can Notts go? Diadora? They are among the tacky brands IMO.

• 2 weeks later...

Well having now seen that away shirt on TV in daylight , come on that's red not pink , who the hell picked that ??? Ya on the wrong side of the Trent , so we can safely say the away kit sales will be low , if any at all.  Ridiculous,  sorry for the moan guys and gals and so late after its release but I thought it was bad pics I had looked at, but no .

Archived