Notts ladies being dissolved

Turkey_Twizzler

Hi all! I've not been on here as much recently which is no ones fault but mine!

Anyway, its been brought to my attention that notts ladies as well as notts conferencing and events LTD have made applications to be dissolved.

Does this mean a takeover is looming? Notts county is more than one company so it makes the sale very complicated, with 2 of the businesses removed perhaps it would make for an easier sale?

Supporter+

I was never in favour of the ladies team, smelled too much like a franchise for my liking, but I do feel sorry for the players and it deals a blow to the WSL if Notts don't continue in some form. At least it gives the WSL time to sort things out before the mini league begins in April (or March, can't remember) if the ladies do fold. 

22 minutes ago, ohstanleyaborah said:

Hi all! I've not been on here as much recently which is no ones fault but mine!

Anyway, its been brought to my attention that notts ladies as well as notts conferencing and events LTD have made applications to be dissolved.

Does this mean a takeover is looming? Notts county is more than one company so it makes the sale very complicated, with 2 of the businesses removed perhaps it would make for an easier sale?

I've just put in a request to 'Conferencing' just to see what happens...

Ok. Notts County Ladies NOT under threat. Club yet to submit accounts, hence winding up order. Once annual accounts are submitted...[1/2]

The letter going around is to Ray Trew confirming club will be dissolved with notice IF accounts not submitted, which they should be soon.

So without official confirmation from the club, all should be ok and Notts will participate in the FA WSL as usual.

Supporter+

Here you go: 

https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/08699375

Go to filing history. Accounts are overdue. Click on First Gazette PDF. Notice of compulsory strike off. Look at the last sentence, if the company is dissolved, everything belongs to the Crown. Creditors can object to voluntary strike offs, I'm not sure about compulsory ones. 

Supporter+
6 minutes ago, Dripsey3 said:

Here you go: 

https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/08699375

Go to filing history. Accounts are overdue. Click on First Gazette PDF. Notice of compulsory strike off. Look at the last sentence, if the company is dissolved, everything belongs to the Crown. Creditors can object to voluntary strike offs, I'm not sure about compulsory ones. 

Sorry, it's the Confirmation Statement that is overdue. Not too serious. Easily resolved....

Supporter+

Club was supposed to issue a statement at 5. Didn't happen I guess?

If there is no story, then say 'there's no story'

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's a very damaging rumour if unfounded, you would have assumed someone would put the fans minds at rest and tackle it directly but oh no. I do feel very sorry for the lady pie fans because they've quickly grown in support.

Archived