Six Pack ticket offer

Joe Jones

From the OS: http://www.nottscountyfc.co.uk/news/article/2016-17/notts-county-six-pack-3524688.aspx

Notts County have launched their Six Pack ticket bundle, allowing supporters to save money while backing the Magpies at Meadow Lane.

Fans can build their own Six Pack by choosing which six of Notts' next seven home matches they would like to attend.

Chairman and owner Alan Hardy said: “Following the success of our Mansfield ticketing initiatives I am delighted to present fans with a longer-term option which will save them money and secure their backing for this crucial stage of the season.

“It hasn’t been an easy campaign for our fans but despite that their support has been unwavering.

“This is our way of saying ‘thank you’ for that support, which I’m confident will spur Kevin and the team on to a successful end to the season."

I personally think this is a great idea, fans who haven't got season tickets for whatever reason will be able to save a fair bit and support their team now that things are a little more stable.

Anyone thinking of taking Notts up on their offer?

Fans wanted this last season and I believe it's what encouraged the free game tickets for a friend during this campaign. That offer turned out to be utterly pointless mind, however this is very good and I would encourage Notts/Hardy to keep putting out the offers.

In other sports, it's often you see various campaigns to pull in the spectators and casuals.

Football as a support as been falling behind the crowd in terms of this, with inflated prices and the fact interest in being killed with various decisions. Making offers which appeal to a broader stream of people, along with a targeted audience it's making a difference. Recently the Football League have announced that the amount of younger fans attending FL fixtures is up by a fairly impressive amount, I would love to see this happen at Meadow Lane.

I recall you saying on here @ivansneck.

Likewise I had also pointed out the room for things like this or tried - in hindsight I think things had gone beyond the point of offers at that time for things to be considered. Who knows what is true regarding the debt, though I am inclined to believe that we was and for that reason offers/discounts would never appeal. You have to do the best by the budget, hence why I am thankful that Alan Hardy is using these to boost morale in our supporters base.

I know some dislike the offers due to having season tickets, though I want to see more (not less) at Meadow Lane.

Build on this, get fans back and then reward each area wisely.

Get fans coming in who are casual or low on funds (this makes a massive difference to some families/people)
Reward regulars who attend games regular (six pack ticket offer is the perfect example - it helps with the above too)
Reward renewals and regular ST holders - encourage them to go back.

Honestly it seems Notts County have healing hands right now.

I can only do 4 or 5 of 7 so I won't make a profit but I'm going to buy one on principle.
Mansfield showed the way last summer and I passed the details of their idea to NCFC (our CEO) but didn't get a reply from him.

Dont you know anyone who would take the games you cant make. Works out at about 14.00 a game saving you both.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

4 hours ago, 4everapie said:

Dont you know anyone who would take the games you cant make. Works out at about 14.00 a game saving you both.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

I may well do - I certainly hope so!!). I'm just making the point that I support the intiative

Archived