Flo

Notts County season ticket holder Eric Jackson is raising awareness of a campaign to save his granddaughter’s life.

Two-year-old Florence is living with a rare cancer called Neuroblastoa and requires pioneering treatment in the USA.

Flo’s family must raise £250,000 to fund the trip and are off to a flying start with donations already totalling more than £100,000.

The case is similar to that of Sunderland supporter Bradley Lowery, who has seen the football world unite in his support.

Eric, who has followed Notts since the Lawton and Sewell era and sits with his wife Suzanne in the Derek Pavis Stand, is delighted with the generosity the appeal has been met with so far.

And he is now keen to spread the word further to help parents Rod and Caz give Flo her very best chance of getting better.

Eric said: “I am so proud of Rod and Caz, who could not have given or done more for Flo.

“They have been on 24/7 call and spend more time in hospital than they do at home.

“I appeal to everyone to donate, no matter how small, and share our campaign in any way they can – via social media, email or simply word of mouth.

“£250,000 is a huge target but we have been amazed with the response so far. A massive ‘thank you’ to everyone who has donated – it means the world to our family.”

Notts chairman and owner Alan Hardy added: “Everyone at Notts is devastated to hear of Flo’s story but we’re determined to help her family achieve their target.

“I would urge everyone to come together and support this crucial cause.”

If you would like to help Flo by making a donation, please click here.

Read more at http://www.nottscountyfc.co.uk/news/article/2016-17/notts-county-flos-fight-eric-jackson-alan-hardy-3526862.aspx#f1vm0zE4ZOBQ2Z0t.99

Some of you might have seen this released by Notts today. 

My £30 is on its way. 

• 4 weeks later...

Very sad news indeed.RIP little Flo.

Archived