Our run in..

TheCalFoster

Our form has greatly improved under Kevin Nolan and the 'new era'.

The upcoming fixtures are difficult, yet not impossible - it will however highlight much of the uncertainty over our safety but I do feel we will be okay. Hardest fixtures for me are Doncaster, Plymouth and Portsmouth.

If we match Carlisle and Luton we can do well against them.

Blackpool is iffy, they don't seem to do well against teams like us but much the outcome will be based on how other games goes. With confidence high at the moment, I don't think we should fear any of the sides. I'm hoping we can at least get 9 to 7 points from all the games.

Tough set of games but Notts should be able to be confident.

Leyton have Cheltenham (H), Stevenage (A), Newport (A), Grimsby (H), Accrington (A) and Doncaster (H). How they get on will be interesting because you could see them picking up a few points here.

Newport have Morecambe (H), Mansfield (A), Leyton (H), Crewe (A), Morecambe (A) and Blackpool (H).

The matches after this get considerably more difficult but I cannot see them winning many of these. Lets remain positive and focus on one game at a time, keep the confidence high and we should be fine touch wood.

have to agree we are best taking each game as they come.

nolan said the orient game was like any other, it was not the case but it allowed the focus to be on the actual game. if we are to get the points from the listed games above, we need to take them as they happen. if we dont get the results we want or see a poor performance, we should try to encourage the team.

just look at how they have responded to the changes since the takeover.

Being prepared is never a bad thing, neither is discussing the upcoming run of results but I am also in the camp of take games as they come.

Each club plays 23 teams twice per season, sometimes you have to grind out results. What do we need for safety now? 20 points? Provided we do not overthink think things, we should be fine. Take each match as they come and fingers crossed so will the points.

I'm with @AmericanPie, we shouldn't overthink things. Every team is beatable, otherwise they wouldn't be in League Two in the first place. By the same token, Newport and Orient are where they are for a reason, they've failed abjectly to beat even the "easier" teams this season. If we keep on picking up points the table will take care of itself.

Since the turn of the year, the two worst teams in the division have been Orient and Hartlepool. I don't give Orient much chance with their captain being suspended for 6 games and Hartlepool have been dropping like a stone for a little while, Orient's main hope for survival is to keep Massey fit.

I think it can be any of the current bottom 5 to go down, plus Yeovil to become involved in it if we beat them on Saturday.

I can't say I really fear any team in this division, obviously im worried when it comes to the likes of Donny, but when we played them they didn't do a whole lot, same with Carlisle and Luton, Newport have been the best team I've seen this season, they tore us apart, the rest haven't.

I believe 50 points will see us safe, that's only 5 wins from 14 and i feel with teams like yeovil, Stevie, Hartlepool and Barnet to come we can still pick up points!

Archived