Chris

How do you feel about Shola Ameobi extending his stay at Meadow Lane?

I'm personally pleased to see him sign up to the 2017-18 season, as I didn't think we would get both him and Jon Stead. I think the core of the squad now has shape and I do believe that other players will want to play in this 'feel good' Notts squad. I hope its the start of the additional quality we need.

No complaints from me.

I thought we would only get one or the other, so I am delighted to see Shola follow Jon's extension. We have a player here who can hold the ball up and give us the strength we lack up front but I don't think he can play week in and out.

50 minutes ago, 4everapie said:

John & Shola wont play together as many times as we'd like, hope we can get some back up in.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

We know what to expect and what we will get, we just have to keep them fit and KN can rotate.

Good addition to the squad, I'm delighted he has extended his stay at the club. I look forward to watching him again at Meadow Lane.

Archived