Them Across The River

Fan of Big Tone

• Followers:  16
  • Content Count:  10,772
  • Days Won:  428
  • 𝕏:  twitter @mainstandpie

Supporter+

How do you think they will do this season?

There have been rumours that there isn't as much money coming from the new owners as was hoped and they could have another Munto on their hands but things seem to have settled down recently and they have made some impressive signings that cost money.

If there is one team I want to fail it is them but I fear that they may have a good season again and be there or thereabouts at the end of the season, it all depends on Billy Kranky being satisfied with the money he has available and the squad he has put together. I think he is a very good manager and he if stays with them as I say I think they could do well.

Your view?

• Followers:  2
  • Content Count:  2,140
  • Days Won:  58

They'll make the play-offs, then bottle it again for our entertainment :)

• Followers:  24
  • Content Count:  29,991
  • Days Won:  1,062
  • 𝕏:  twitter fmcj10

Mid table.

They don't have an impressive side and just like when they used to be a top team in the Premiership, they've allowed their squad to weaken by not replacing the players who have left. Example their keeper, not a top half keeper but much better than their youngster. The player they signed for 1.5m, very over priced and he's not a player I except to being mentioned much this season.

If they sell Blackstock, they'll be in trouble. Miller is also wasted at Forest, I hope he moves because he could become a much better player!

• Followers:  16
  • Content Count:  12,906
  • Days Won:  162

below mid table, nearer the relegation zone.

not enough strength in their squad, to win by 1 goal against the team played just shows how poor they are. we will see repeats like this as the season progresses and their fans will voice concerns because they wont be scoring 3-5 goals like they expect.

• Followers:  20
  • Content Count:  8,290
  • Days Won:  69

Floriist fans are generally very fickle.If they aren't in the top 6 in October then the pressure will pile on Billymoanalot and his employers.He may get them promoted but it wont be with entertaining football and he is clueless when it comes to the Prem.It's my wish that Notts swap places with them at the end of this season but they'll probably just miss out on promotion again.(Florist that is)

• Followers:  2
  • Content Count:  2,140
  • Days Won:  58

.It's my wish that Notts swap places with them at the end of this season

As funny as that would be mate, I'd love to see us play them in the Championship and have the pleasure of sending them down ourselves ;)

• Followers:  20
  • Content Count:  8,290
  • Days Won:  69

I wish you could too,Weymouth,I wish I could add another 'like' to the above post as well. :thumbsup:

• Followers:  4
  • Content Count:  2,743
  • Days Won:  3

It would be nice if Notts,Derby and them across the river were in the same league.Two guaranteed bumper home gates and the chance (as Weymouth wishes) to send Florist down.

Archived