Where is everyone?

Supporter+

I see my topic about calls for KN’s head was shared on the PoN Facebook page and has had 63 comments but only 4 on here, where are all our regular readers? This used to be a great place for reasoned debate about Notts and life in general. 

The last post on here before this one was 23 hours ago. Come on people let’s get some good discussions going on here, I’m sick of reading Facebook and Twitter and some of the dross that post on there.

Supporter+
19 minutes ago, Who r ya?? You Pies!! said:

Couldn’t agree more , this is a good community I personally don’t go on Facebook and only read twitter so although I have been away from here a short time I find it a good place to chat mainly for me all things Notts , coyp 

Thanks mate, I hope we can get more people posting I hate reading Twitter and Facebook for my Notts news, it's depressing.

I'm still around, just had a lot on lately with moving house and stuff. I've also started a new job and am on my best behaviour, so no logging in to PON for a sneaky look between jobs!

I couldn't believe how many comments there were under that post. I suppose the answer is that Facebook is more immediate, you can just take your phone with you when you go to the bog and shoot your mouth off about whatever's on your mind while you're doing your business. I go on PON when I fire up my PC and that hasn't been as often of late. I hope to be around a bit more to contribute my zwei cents' worth though :)

I'm around, yet I have limited time to be upright without severe pain.

Also very busy with physio and various appointments, hopefully I am firmly on the mend but it doesn't feel like it yet. I really miss interacting on here mind, it's a welcome distraction and gives me a sense of normality.

I'll be floating around from time to time.

Supporter+
1 hour ago, DangerousSausage said:

you can just take your phone with you when you go to the bog and shoot your mouth off about whatever's on your mind while you're doing your business.

That’s an image I’d rather not conjure up. :joker:

Supporter+
1 hour ago, Chris said:

I'm around, yet I have limited time to be upright without severe pain.

Also very busy with physio and various appointments, hopefully I am firmly on the mend but it doesn't feel like it yet. I really miss interacting on here mind, it's a welcome distraction and gives me a sense of normality.

I'll be floating around from time to time.

I hope you’re feeling better soon @Chris we need our gaffer on here regularly again.

Guilty as charged !I used to really enjoy the banter and discussions on here .The decline can be traced back to the Jamie Fullerton era and the meltdown in relation to Notts fans and the Trews.(and several great posters leaving)I will try to join in more though my love of football  in general has been tested severely in the last few seasons-Magpies,Rams and England

Supporter+
7 hours ago, super_ram said:

Guilty as charged !I used to really enjoy the banter and discussions on here .The decline can be traced back to the Jamie Fullerton era and the meltdown in relation to Notts fans and the Trews.(and several great posters leaving)I will try to join in more though my love of football  in general has been tested severely in the last few seasons-Magpies,Rams and England

Good man @super_ram, let’s get this place buzzing like it used to. :happybanana:

• 1 month later...

the community is making a real push to get back on track under the leadership of @Chris and @Magic magpie.

since @Fan of Big Tone returned things have been buzzing.

On 4/6/2018 at 07:03, Fan of Big Tone said:

Good man @super_ram, let’s get this place buzzing like it used to. :happybanana:

theres still a few members i would like to see return if they can.

I love your enthusiasm mate, things will get to where we all want them to be - so I wouldn't worry so much about things (that's my job). :lol:

I feel PON lost track a little of what it is, though I see clearly now and I'm determined (along with others) to have fun here. Thanks for all your help buddy, it's really appreciated.

Supporter+
46 minutes ago, liampie said:

the community is making a real push to get back on track under the leadership of @Chris and @Magic magpie.

since @Fan of Big Tone returned things have been buzzing.

theres still a few members i would like to see return if they can.

Thanks @liampie I think a lot of members can take credit for the resurgence of PoN and you are one of them, I know you’ve been a member for as long as I have and it’s great to see you still posting along with other stalwarts of the site plus it’s great to see all the new faces joining in.

I assume you mean @Canadian and @AmericanPie? We do have a few members who are based in America but none are as prolific at posting as these two.

Canadian is in the background, he's missed but is pretty busy with his personal life and jobs.

I lost communication with AmericanPie via e-mail, I know he does long distance driving and had mentioned that he loses connection but I have no idea where he's at now. It's a shame because they both contributed so much to the site.

Various members are all playing a vital role in this and, its just nice to see how things are turning. Along with how Notts are conducting business and on the back of last season I really am buzzing. :D

26 minutes ago, Chris said:

Various members are all playing a vital role in this and, its just nice to see how things are turning. Along with how Notts are conducting business and on the back of last season I really am buzzing. :D

It’s great to see Pon buzzing again ..! 😂😊👏

Supporter+
1 hour ago, lambleypie said:

I read PON all the time, from the excellent articles to the forum. Things went a little slow it seemed and I have not posted since 2015, at least my profile says this.

The turmoil off the pitch would have helped matters.

Good to have you back @lambleypie hope you stick around, things are a lot more positive now with everything concerning Notts and that goes for this place too.

Supporter+
50 minutes ago, allardyces tash said:

Plenty of people seem to be coming on, many more just logging in and it would be good to see some of the background members share their thoughts.

Yes indeed, come on you lurkers, show yourself, we know you’re there. :waving:

Archived