Name changes

• Followers:  16
  • Content Count:  10,773
  • Days Won:  428
  • 𝕏:  twitter @mainstandpie

Supporter+

Right you all know I’m not in the first flush of youth and as such I am easily confused. I was puzzling over a member called @Magic magpie who seemed to have appeared on the scene from nowhere but had lots of posts, my powers of deduction over many days have led me to believe it is the member formerly known as unitedpie.

Maybe it’s a good idea to announce a name change so we know who we are talking to and to stop me thinking I’ve gone mad. :joker:

• Followers:  24
  • Content Count:  30,144
  • Days Won:  1,062
  • 𝕏:  twitter fmcj10

@Fan of Big Tone Your correct, I noticed on holiday and I was a bit sad to see the former name dropped. I know it's due to feeling more involved with Notts, especially after @Magic magpie booked his first season ticket. I'll have to create a new display picture for him!

The name change idea is also a good one.

2 minutes ago, The Heff said:

You can change your names here?

Yes, via the profile settings you can change it there.

Note it can only be done three times per year, I think that's what I set it at.

Supporter+

If anyone want to change their name to Fan of @Fan of Big Tone I don’t mind. :joker:

• Followers:  7
  • Content Count:  6,696
  • Days Won:  43

I can confirm that I’ve changed my name to magic magpe from United pie. I’m loving my time at County games and Pon and I thought that United should play no part in the name any longer. I love County and as a season ticket holder I want be just County. Apologies guys if it causes confusion guys.#coyp

• Content Count:  12,939
  • Days Won:  162

@Magic magpie no need to apologise you did nothing wrong.

its good to see someone enjoying being a part of the site and notts, i think removing united shows how much you feel. well done :) 

1 hour ago, liampie said:

@Magic magpie no need to apologise you did nothing wrong.

its good to see someone enjoying being a part of the site and notts, i think removing united shows how much you feel. well done :) 

Cheers buddy really appreciate it 

Supporter+
4 hours ago, Magic magpie said:

I can confirm that I’ve changed my name to magic magpe from United pie. I’m loving my time at County games and Pon and I thought that United should play no part in the name any longer. I love County and as a season ticket holder I want be just County. Apologies guys if it causes confusion guys.#coyp

No worries @Magic magpie my post was only in fun, no need to apologise, it was probably only me who was confused and I’m half gaga anyway. :joker:

• Followers:  20
  • Content Count:  8,307
  • Days Won:  69

On 04/06/2018 at 16:25, Fan of Big Tone said:

Right you all know I’m not in the first flush of youth and as such I am easily confused. I was puzzling over a member called @Magic magpie who seemed to have appeared on the scene from nowhere but had lots of posts, my powers of deduction over many days have led me to believe it is the member formerly known as unitedpie.

Maybe it’s a good idea to announce a name change so we know who we are talking to and to stop me thinking I’ve gone mad. :joker:

Must admit it took me a minute or two to realise @Magic magpie had done what Marathon and Opal Fruits did(Just to add confusion for the younger members)

It's not that difficult when you realise that it's a team member, when it's a normal member there's nothing to make it stand out - anyone could become someone else (unless you check their profile).

19 hours ago, super_ram said:

Must admit it took me a minute or two to realise @Magic magpie had done what Marathon and Opal Fruits did(Just to add confusion for the younger members)

That did confuse me 😂

Supporter+
56 minutes ago, Magic magpie said:

That did confuse me 😂

I’m even more confused now, you’ve got a picture of @Chris and @super_pie on your profile @Magic magpie are you doing this deliberately to confuse this old codger. Every time I see it I think it’s Chris’s post. :doh:

:joker:

@Fan of Big Tone Get used to it buddy, that picture isn't going anywhere. It's nice to see Jake eager to come on now that @Magic magpie and @ARLukomski are involved. I hope to retire when he's old enough to take over... :lol:

@Fan of Big Tone no mate not to confuse you in any way mate. 😂😂 the picture is one of us we took while watching County v Coventry 1st leg play off and I thought I’ve changed my name so why not the pic ... it could confuse @Fan of Big Tone.. no no I didn’t 😂😂. 

Supporter+
1 hour ago, Magic magpie said:

@Fan of Big Tone no mate not to confuse you in any way mate. 😂😂 the picture is one of us we took while watching County v Coventry 1st leg play off and I thought I’ve changed my name so why not the pic ... it could confuse @Fan of Big Tone.. no no I didn’t 😂😂. 

I see now that you are in the middle of the picture @Magic magpie I thought it was Ava, seriously. :doh:

• Followers:  20
  • Content Count:  8,307
  • Days Won:  69

On 06/06/2018 at 21:29, super_ram said:

7 hours ago, Magic magpie said:

That did confuse me 😂

Just to explain @Magic magpie-Marathon chocolate bars name was changed to Snickers and Opal Fruits likewise became Starburst.So a name change just like yourself.

14 hours ago, super_ram said:

Just to explain @Magic magpie-Marathon chocolate bars name was changed to Snickers and Opal Fruits likewise became Starburst.So a name change just like yourself.

Fair enough sounds simple enough 😊

Archived