Fan of Big Tones weekend ramble

• Followers:  16
  • Content Count:  10,773
  • Days Won:  428
  • 𝕏:  twitter @mainstandpie

Supporter+

Morning all, looks like it’s going to be another scorching weekend.

This morning I’m off to the Long Eaton Park Run, a 5k Run which happens every Saturday, there are normally around 400 people go all ages and abilities, I want to try and do it in under 30 minutes if I can my best time is 30 mins 18 seconds. My son does it in 25 minutes but he’s 26 years younger than me. Anyone else do Park Runs?

Later I’m off to the match looking forward to seeing the match and when I get home I’ll watch the recording of England v Begium.

Tomorrow it’s feet up and relax maybe a bbq, happy days!

Whats everyone else up to?

• Followers:  24
  • Content Count:  30,144
  • Days Won:  1,062
  • 𝕏:  twitter fmcj10

I'm just going to see the Notts v Derby game, I'm looking forward to it. We get a meal before the match, then make our way to one of the pubs to settle down before the kick off.

Today will be the same, yet @super_ram will be with us.

• Followers:  16
  • Content Count:  12,939
  • Days Won:  162

i went to the notts game but thats all i want to say about that to this. beaten quite badly and i know they are a champion side but wow,

• Followers:  10
  • Content Count:  3,467
  • Days Won:  18
  • 𝕏:  twitter TheSkipperNCFC

I went to the Notts game, I felt like leaving and I came home feeling deflated for having paid money to see the club treat a friendly like it was nothing. Its fine, play them behind closed doors but don't expect fans to turn up.

Massive opportunity for the club. two second half performances would have made people feel up for the jumping on board,

Now I am off to my local takeaway to get some grub, then I will be gaming for a bit.

Archived