Member Of The Month (August 2013)

• Followers:  25
  • Content Count:  30,365
  • Days Won:  1,063
  • 𝕏:  twitter fmcj10

The past month we have seen some new members join the ranks of our little community.

I really feel I should try to sort out some structure when I do this, although I think winging it isn't to bad. I tend to look the previous months for an idea anyway. :thumbsup:

Firstly I'd like to thank all the members who have posted and visited.

I'd like to give a special mention to the following three members - @MuddyPatchPie @Dripsey3 and @upthepies.

This doesn't take anything anway from anyone else's contributions and it's really nice to see things picking up again for the site. On the quiet front of the close season/pre season I think we've made some fine ground and made some new friends along the way.

This Months - Member Of The Month goes too... *Drum Roll*

@Super_Danny_Allsopp

He's really become apart of the site and his views are always interesting. The depth of some is good - along with his 'Where are they now posts' which @super_ram doesn't quit mentioning to me - Like I haven't read 'em myself! LOL

Well Done SDA - Not bad for a new signing! Please take time to congratulate him. You Pies!

• Followers:  20
  • Content Count:  8,406
  • Days Won:  69

Agree entirely,Joe,excellent, interesting posts from so many members in addition to the one's you mentioned but well deserved SDA.Well done and please keep up the good work. :magnificent:

• Followers:  16
  • Content Count:  10,954
  • Days Won:  428
  • 𝕏:  twitter @mainstandpie

Supporter+

Congratulations Danny, you've proved to be a great new signing, just what we needed to freshen the place up.

• Followers:  16
  • Content Count:  13,082
  • Days Won:  162

its been interesting and enjoyable.

starting to develop a first team now, along with some fringe players but dannys one of those who i really look forward to reading. im glad hes picked it up and hope he revisits shortly to notice this!

its deserved, well done :)

• Followers:  4
  • Content Count:  18,309
  • Days Won:  28

Theres been alot of topics by different members this month and contribution too, so this month has been hard to choose. I think Danny has done really well in interacting with other members really quickly and we have all had some interesting conversations on here.

Well done Danny, You deserve it!

• Followers:  4
  • Content Count:  2,667
  • Days Won:  89

Thankyou everybody! Iam currently in the process of moving country so currently in a hotel awaiting new house, hope to be back online this week (fingers crossed)

Archived