This is what Nolan has built.

Guest ...

Just now, upthepies said:

Give me strength.

There is no point blaming anyone, pointing the finger or keeping this "meltdown" alive. We have to accept the situation for what it is and move forward, following a club across the country is fantastic but that isn't just what a supporter does. At this moment in time Notts could seriously be falling out of the football league and some are only bothered about the ex manager? I am speechless.

I'm not only bothered about the ex manager. I'm still supporting the team even in this horrible mess.

6 minutes ago, NcfcT4 said:

I'm not only bothered about the ex manager. I'm still supporting the team even in this horrible mess.

The team is a part of the issue.

They have to accept some of this mess as their fault.

There's enough fans who are arguing and getting caught up in a circle. In this situations and I have seen an enough to last a life time, you have to focus beyond the issue and just rally around. I think Alan Hardy's made some vital mistakes but I won't dwell on it. Notts needs to pick up their results, so fans need to get behind that.

1 minute ago, CliftonMagpie said:

The players always escape criticism from short minded people, Kevin Nolan has gone but if the team worked. People would say differently, Alan Hardy had the final say.

The squads okay, they just have to work harder as a team.

I literally rip the players apart on Twitter after every bad game.....

Supporter+

I don’t mind reading negative comments from people it’s natural to be upset as fans we care, there are very few positives to take from a 5-1 thrashing let’s be honest.

I do try to be positive but it’s very hard at the moment, thankfully it’s very early in the season there is time to turn it around.

the squad is good on paper.

the issue is the players, they dont work hard enough and few people deal with their defensive duties. rather than standing off players, they should get tighter and make it difficult. the easy answer is to blame nolan, hardy, kewell etc.

Archived