6 winnable games

ARLukomski

If we can regather our selfs after yet a shambolic refereeing decisions I agree all the games are winnable but the ref for me again will play a major part .. u can’t exspect the lads to be confident of everytime they do anything they are penalised. 

Im bloody out raged that we can’t go on the facts that’s been provided above rather than including the ref and a major factor 

21 hours ago, ARLukomski said:

Swindon - Scored 1 in their last 6

Vale - Can't defend corners

Oldham - Won 1 in 6

Cheltenham - Still not won under Michael Duff

Morecambe - Struggling like normal 

Carlisle - Falling down the table

swindon is a decent team, they might enjoy playing a notts squad that fails to defend.

vale will most likely be a draw.

oldham will win notts imo.

cheltenham is one of those games that could go wrong, it depends how notts plays but they should win on paper.

morecambe is doable.

carlisle notts never does that well against.

i see 7 points at the most.

It all depends which Notts turn up! Yes we can win them all with the team at full strength and playing like they did on Tuesday; play like they did last Saturday and we’ll be rock bottom again after the 6 games.

I think we will get the majority of the points & hope, at last, that we can start to make some real progress.

I will guess at 12 points from 18, but if we have any realistic chance of a playoff place, after the last 2 defeats we need the 18 points in my humble opinion.

19 minutes ago, Truefootballfan said:

It all depends which Notts turn up! Yes we can win them all with the team at full strength and playing like they did on Tuesday; play like they did last Saturday and we’ll be rock bottom again after the 6 games.

I think we will get the majority of the points & hope, at last, that we can start to make some real progress.

I will guess at 12 points from 18, but if we have any realistic chance of a playoff place, after the last 2 defeats we need the 18 points in my humble opinion.

I agree with this. This team CAN do it. They've just got to do it on a consistent basis

I think any games winnable, it's a case of performing on the day. I worry we struggle against sides that need the win more than us and there's a few tricky fixtures.

Notts can't pull back games if they concede first.

It's just a case of see happens and I hope they try to bounce back. The squads capable of winning any team.

Archived