Hemmings out for the season ??

Magic magpie

This might explain the rumours about him wanting out, which he has mentioned to me is untrue. He didn't mention he was injured and I never thought to ask but he will be missed. He might not have shined like we would have thought but he's a grafter.

If you go to the 'Enzio could return this Saturday'thread  you can read what Neal Ardley has to say about other players returning from injury,including Kane Hemmings

https://www.nottscountyfc.co.uk/news/2019/january/ardley-pre-yeovil-170119/

On 19/01/2019 at 22:47, Magic magpie said:

Well I’ve heard nothing since i wrote this I’m hoping not because it’s another injury we don’t need and the rumour that @Chris mentioned is not good we need commited players 

I think if he is out for the rest of the season it will be a massive blow.

I hope he's just pulled something and will be back to action soon, Jon Stead shouldn't be playing alone up top.

On 20/01/2019 at 22:48, CliftonMagpie said:

I think if he is out for the rest of the season it will be a massive blow.

I hope he's just pulled something and will be back to action soon, Jon Stead shouldn't be playing alone up top.

Like you mate I’m hoping it’s daft rumours or wispas that some one has started with out knowing. Hopefully it is a pulled something because if he is out for the season we are in trouble. 

On 22/01/2019 at 20:56, Magic magpie said:

Like you mate I’m hoping it’s daft rumours or wispas that some one has started with out knowing. Hopefully it is a pulled something because if he is out for the season we are in trouble. 

Seeing Hemmings back in the two would be a huge relief, Stead needs someone to help him and Dennis has to impact games with the chances he gets. It's getting worrying.

On 26/01/2019 at 21:07, CliftonMagpie said:

Seeing Hemmings back in the two would be a huge relief, Stead needs someone to help him and Dennis has to impact games with the chances he gets. It's getting worrying.

I have to agree mate it would be and right now we need every boost we can get he is a good player he just needs the right support. Dennis can impact games most definitely I wish he would do it more.

Archived