Sign in to follow this  
liampie

if notts wins on Saturday against morecambe

if notts wins on Saturday against morecambe do you think it will better the chance of survival? could it effect your opinion on anything?

its a very crucial time right now and points matter, i think if notts can win it will lift confidence but its more down to maintaining the form. a win would get me believing fully again.

If Notts county win on Saturday the great escape is on .. its on mate I believe we will survive the drop ..!! So come on lads get the three points and let’s make sure survival is in our own hands.

Yes but I’m taking things game by game now. I’m not thinking either way until it’s known for sure.

I think a draw could give some hope but its only going to get harder if more points are dropped. Macclesfield winning doesn't help matters much.

16 minutes ago, CliftonMagpie said:

I think a draw could give some hope but its only going to get harder if more points are dropped. Macclesfield winning doesn't help matters much.

Macclesfield beat Yeovil 2 - 0 to climb above Notts.If that result had been reversed  Notts would be  next to bottom but 6 points  behind Yeovil and safety(7 points if you take  goal difference into account),So perhaps Macclesfield winning wasn't such a bad result @CliftonMagpie

Well that didn't happen but the only plus point i can see from the game is the 1 point we gained. Back to the bottom of the league though.

16 minutes ago, super_ram said:

Macclesfield beat Yeovil 2 - 0 to climb above Notts.If that result had been reversed  Notts would be  next to bottom but 6 points  behind Yeovil and safety(7 points if you take  goal difference into account),So perhaps Macclesfield winning wasn't such a bad result @CliftonMagpie

A draw would have been a better result for them, I would have been thrilled to see Notts win 2-0 but it wasn't to be.

Today just was very empty.

• Like 1

Like before it will depend on the next 2-3 fixtures, the form right now is better but it will take a lot to survive.