Season ticket and renewal prices amended for 19/20 season

• Followers:  7
  • Content Count:  6,696
  • Days Won:  43

The renewal season ticket prices for next season have been revised and reduced by £30. You have till the 30th may to renew your seats and the new price. If you have already renewed you can claim money back. 

For the full story click the link below. 

https://www.nottscountyfc.co.uk/news/2019/may/season-ticket-renewals-150319/

• Followers:  10
  • Content Count:  1,705
  • Days Won:  36

Woohoo! Don't think I'll bother thanks.

Missed quite a few games this season due to unforeseen circumstances, so will pay as I go next season.

• Followers:  4
  • Content Count:  18,303
  • Days Won:  28

At least they accepted it needs lowering finally, i'd of reduced it from the beginning as fans have had to endor a terrible season but now is better than never.

• Followers:  24
  • Content Count:  30,144
  • Days Won:  1,062
  • 𝕏:  twitter fmcj10

I praise the club for dropping the prices, I think it should've been a bit more of a reduction because we have had to tolerate a lot and if they aim to attract new season ticket holders - then a price between should have been established. I mean Alan Hardy spoke at the start of last season promising to make up to those who renewed early, yet the club never bothered. I mean, It's not really bothered me, but I think of the loyalty that might have been annoyed with that.

Fans who renew early usually do it to support the club and its an amazing amount of dedication to do it.

I've spoken about going ahead and doing it regardless, yet I think if we are to have a proper go at the National League. A bit more would have gone a long way, especially when being reasonable to new purchases, the club could have always put a clear clause in about how much they would be once it's returned to the Football League.

PS. I also disagree with making the fans being forced to call them in order to get the discounted fee, this is slopping and shows how ungrateful the club is. It should be done automatically, a lot of fans I know say they will donate the money back anyway or buy something the club shop. I'm going to put mine towards my son's friend's season ticket. I still don't think it's right to mess this loyalty around.

• Followers:  0
  • Content Count:  474
  • Days Won:  6
  • 𝕏:  twitter OldNottsfan

I’m not so much bothered about the price of the season ticket (yes I know I’m lucky) but I will be bothered if the club goes under and all I have done is line somebody’s pocket !

• Followers:  16
  • Content Count:  12,937
  • Days Won:  162

i renewed and will spend the money i get back in the club shop, notts will only exist if we continue to support the club.

Archived