Talking the gaffer [Neal Ardley]

Blink1862

• Followers:  4
  • Content Count:  18,303
  • Days Won:  28

Getting rid of him wont do well for getting a new manager or playing games this season, it will just cause unstableness again.

• 2 months later...

• Followers:  24
  • Content Count:  30,144
  • Days Won:  1,062
  • 𝕏:  twitter fmcj10

I think at this stage; Neal Ardley has shown more understanding of the players that he has signed. I get the impression that he doesn't know how to get out of the players he didn't sign, such as Matt Tootle.

It's a tough stance, yet it doesn't seem to be personal now.

His in-game tactics and decisions have improved massively with the better options on the bench, such as when Regan Booty and Sean Shields.

Things certainly feel a lot merrier around Meadow Lane, with those who voiced their discontent seeming to either get on board or quieten down.

The clubs only a few points off the top position, so form now will play a massive part in the current season - if gaining promotion is the aim, I think we need to continue to go about it in the manner we have done.

Home form has been acceptable this season, and we need to start picking more points up on the road.

This said I am more than content with Neal now. I think he's doing well and the level of performances have been better. Notts actually attack games creatively and look like a force to be reckoned with.

• Followers:  16
  • Content Count:  12,937
  • Days Won:  162

i feared that those who was very vocal about getting neal ardley the sack, would set the club further back. sometimes, you have to stick rather than gambling. i think ardley is repaying those who gave him support.

• Followers:  9
  • Content Count:  2,470
  • Days Won:  15

I think some of the dismay comes from fans who just wanted to see Notts performing better, perhaps they haven't accepted relegation properly?

It seems hardly Neal's fault.

The club seemed doomed under Harry Kewell, and the majority of fault falls onto the shoulders of Big Al. You can never escape blame mind, it's just so easy to point the finger. However, Neal Ardley has done well so far. I don't see any reason to sack him, I don't see better coming in and I feel his attitude is genuine about wanting to improve from the disappointing aspect of relegation. from the football league.

• Followers:  4
  • Content Count:  18,303
  • Days Won:  28

No one is going to please everyone. The question is get we actually get someone else who would join and do better.

Archived