Member Of The Month (December 2013)

Chris

• Followers:  24
  • Content Count:  29,991
  • Days Won:  1,062
  • 𝕏:  twitter fmcj10

By far one of the most enjoyable months - We've witnessed PoN flourish and many new members arrive. I am hopeful that those who continue to 'voice' our community - we see the benefits in the long run because with each contribution we attract additional interest and a Fan Site can only grow with the support we have seen.

Firstly I want to thank each and everyone who not only nominated 3 members but also took the time to vote. A big 'Thank You!'

Please take time to congratulate December's MotM - LiamPie!

Well Done mate! No doubt this wasn't an easy choice but as always you do a lot to help us. I think it shows you how much of a part you're on PoN to have been voted and mentioned by so many of the community.

I'd like to briefly thank the other 5 runners up, please continue and keep up the great work! A special mention to Joe Jone's who nearly took this month's award, you do a lot of writing for us and general help - Thanks for being a big part of this site, without your hard work we wouldn't have so much to read or enjoy.

Next month's will be fun! hehe ;)

• Followers:  16
  • Content Count:  10,772
  • Days Won:  428
  • 𝕏:  twitter @mainstandpie

Supporter+

Congratulations Liam it's about time you won, you are a long standing loyal member who contributes a lot to this site, I am really chuffed for you. :thumbsup:

• Followers:  4
  • Content Count:  2,743
  • Days Won:  3

Well done Liam.I'm really pleased for you.Congratulations you really deserve this. :hug:

• Followers:  0
  • Content Count:  2,832
  • Days Won:  59

Errrrrm, firstly and quite rightly well done @liampie.

Now then, why wasn't I invited to the awards ceremony, and who stole my costume tiara. It should have been me, handing over the reins. I have missed getting me mug all over the telleh as Liam was crowned.

I feel robbed, ROBBED I tell yeh.

• Followers:  20
  • Content Count:  8,290
  • Days Won:  69

Liam,you joined us 31/1212 and over the past year have been a consistent supporter of PoN with regular ,excellent, posts.I'm really chuffed that your efforts have been recognised.Thoroughly deserved. :magnificent::goodjob:

The choice between the other nominees (I don't count myself)was extremely difficult and will be even harder next month with all the new members adding so many great posts but shows what a brilliant site this is. :group hug:

• Content Count:  12,905
  • Days Won:  162

oh wow, im speechless. i dont feel i deserve the praise, i just enjoy the site and see what i do as a way to show it.

im really happy to be named decembers motm especially with how many great posters we have now, its nice to see peoples efforts praised and next month will not be easier joe, cheeky or however its decided.

thank you!

• Followers:  4
  • Content Count:  18,302
  • Days Won:  28

Well done Liam, You've done well in posting around your current job commitments recently. Well deserved and a great help on the site.

The second time you've had this award since you joined.

Well done to everyone else whos taken part on the site... everyone makes a big difference.

• Followers:  3
  • Content Count:  2,894
  • Days Won:  229

Well done matey! Well deserved award.

• Content Count:  486
  • Days Won:  3

Well done Liam. (That's 2 months on the trot I've voted for the winner! Is there a prize for that?)

I'm still coming to terms with all the intrusion into my private life, the media attention and all the women hurling themselves at my feet. It is a burden Liam, as PTID will attest, a burden. Best wishes and good luck - try not to let change your life too much.

I tell ya, it's been horrific.

That weekend for 2 in Clacton, jeepers, all I can say is thank god that joey bloke was in the jungle. I had every shade of fake tan possible throwing emselves at me feet.

I was never quite sure if it was due to the celebrity status though or just some seriously strong diamond white.

Mrs PTID tripped over some bint who swore she was a pope, I thought he was that Argie fella, and tried to put her right, but you know these southerners, can't tell em anything.

Liam good luck to you mate, I hope for your sake the recession is over, after @notts-joe blowing all the brown envelopes on Christmas, I dread to think where they will be sending you.

This current active month, we would like @liampie to shortlist his choice of candidates. We will then open a poll to allow community votes, so this month it's all about our current MotM and the community.

:D

i know your trick!! its because theres so many new posters who are making it hard. i am onto you!

are you sure tho?

It will be interesting, I can't really keep asking the community to nominate people. I think it's best to mix things up and reward MotM's every now or then by giving them the serious job of selecting the candidates.

I wouldn't know who to choose, so many good new arrivals or signings as you say.

Keep an eye out mate and let me know who you choose by PM, at least by the 21st/22nd of this month. Thanks!

Take your time @liampie and ignore any flattery that comes your way now @notts-joe's given you the choice of nominees. :rolleyes:

Take your time @liampie and ignore any flattery that comes your way now @notts-joe's given you the choice of nominees. :rolleyes:

God help us if you had this decision! I'd never hear the ending of it, daily updates via the phone folks! He will be reporting that @tonyhateley insulted him, @PTID1862 made him laugh, @Cobby shared some great pictures!, @Pies4u added an insightful view and so on. I'd really never hear the ending of it and perhaps his list would include the majority of those active. hehe

• Content Count:  10,772
  • Days Won:  428
  • 𝕏:  twitter @mainstandpie

Supporter+

He will be reporting that @tonyhateley insulted him,

Oh he's a snitch as well is he? :wink:

There you are @notts-joe,did you see that-@tonyhateley insulted me.Just waiting for@Cobby to post a photo of him doing it,@Pies4u giving his view, @JoeJones writing a report about it. Then @weymouthPIE can deduct points from the prediction league for ungentlemanly conduct. @PTID1862 can then make us all laugh by presenting @tonyhateley with his Tommy Tippee cup! :rollonfloorlaughing:

:rollonfloorlaughing: :rollonfloorlaughing:

@ liampie huh hum, where should I leave the brown envelope, do you want it shoving under the door?

@ liampie huh hum, where should I leave the brown envelope, do you want it shoving under the door?

sounds good to me! i like free money ;) you might be more disappointed tho. :P

can i send you the list now @notts-joe? would this be ok?

Yeah, that's fine mate. Just PM me (or message me else where) ;)

Thanks

Archived