Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Pride of Nottingham (Notts County Community)

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

NiftyNick

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by NiftyNick

  1. There are some lovely places to stroll around. Sadly, people tend to concentrate on parks and other public spaces. Some areas that should be safe for walking don’t appear to be, which is unfortunate.
  2. I'm still upset about the decision and timing, but I do think we've had a great time watching Macaulay Langstaff play for Notts.
  3. Gutted to see Langstaff leave Notts County but wishing him all the best at Millwall!
  4. He’s a promising player and I wish him the best. It’s understandable when a young player leaves, but it’s different when it’s the newly appointed club captain. No one should be upset about this sale. The situation with Macca, however, I can understand.
  5. Best of luck to Lucien! He's got great potential and I'm sure he'll shine at Norwich.
  6. The new kit is stunning! Love the black and white design, especially the faded stripes. Well done, Notts County!
  7. Rawlinson's message is truly heartfelt. Best of luck to him in his next chapter! #OnceAPieAlwaysAPie
  8. I feel a mix of sadness and happiness. I was fond of Rawlo. I considered him a good defender, but his playing time would have been greatly reduced now. I wish him all the best.
  9. He’s the finest striker we’ve had in years, and I sincerely hope he stays with us.
  10. I love hearing his enthusiasm for joining the team. His perspective on football tactics will be a great asset!
  11. Great signing by Notts! Curtis Edwards' experience in Scandinavia will be invaluable.
  12. Glad he knows the players here. It should be helpful, but he's a good player and would adapt quickly anyway. I'm pleased he's with us now!
  13. Rod’s leadership will be a great asset. Looking forward to seeing him on the pitch.
  14. This is fantastic news for Notts County! The new pitch will make a huge difference. Well done to all involved!
  15. Jacob Bedeau and Matt Platt are set to form a formidable back three, with either Kyle Cameron or Lewis Macari potentially starting in the mix.
  16. Jacob Bedeau's versatility will be a big asset. Looking forward to seeing him in action!
  17. Nick seems genuinely excited about the move. Can't wait to see him in action for Notts County!
  18. What a fantastic addition to our squad. Nick, we can't wait to cheer you on!
  19. Alex Bass will definitely strengthen our defence. Welcome aboard!
  20. Great to see we’re investing in quality players. Bass will definitely strengthen our squad.
  21. Sam Austin embodies what it means to be a team player. Shifting positions for the greater good without complaints is commendable. Every team needs a player with such dedication!
  22. It’s about time we stepped up! Maynard’s belief in making the playoffs is exactly the motivation needed. A tough game ahead but I’m optimistic.
  23. It’s good to see Maynard’s optimism, even with the criticism he’s facing. I truly believe his positive outlook could guide Notts to a stronger season finish.
  24. At times, I wish Notts would opt to play the ball long, as we might then see more movement to get the ball. That’s something we need to fix quickly. I also hope we can have Sam Slocombe back in goal and it would be nice to see Adam Chicksen if they’re both in shape. Position Jodi Jones on the right and let Chicksen be the left wing-back.
  25. Booing achieves nothing but division. Time to lift the lads, not break them down. We're stronger together!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.