Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Pride of Nottingham (Notts County Community)

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Blake

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Blake

  1. I used to consider going to catering college after my school years, but I don’t like how most chefs seem to act. I don’t have anything interesting to share, but @Chriss’s story reinforces my belief that it’s the wrong trade for me. As for @B&Wstripes, your story sounds fishy to me. Joking.
  2. Fantastic to hear Jodi is with us until 2027. His dedication and skill will help us push for promotion.
  3. Our away fans are amazing. Their support at Hayes Lane could make all the difference!
  4. Looking forward to seeing Jones and Jatta back in action. Their commitment is truly inspiring!
  5. I didn’t think he was anything special, but my memory of him is unclear. He might have done better if we’d had a more determined squad at the time.
  6. We can't overstate how important this new deal is. I hope it's a straightforward contract without a release clause. He's crucial for our promotion and for building a strong team, which we're working hard to achieve. Getting the best out of Jodi is key.
  7. That's very emotional and not what I expected. Football is showing it can make a difference in people's lives. Just look at the Vinny Jones adverts. Thank you, @Piethagoram.
  8. I know it’s a cliché, but early goals often change games. If Notts can stay on top of Bromley, chances should come. We have a good chance to keep our momentum going. I’d respect a point, but I want us to go for the win.
  9. Two things for me: we need to keep this strong start and the high work rate the players have shown. I agree, defensively we look solid, and it will be great to see how we continue. This is an excellent read, @TheSkipper.
  10. This is excellent, with very thorough answers. I truly appreciate it! It adds depth and makes for a fantastic read.
  11. Yeah, they did defend well in spells, and Notts played some really good football that put them under pressure. I do like how Notts throws waves of pressured attacks; it’s a sign of quality.
  12. There are so many good comments that I don’t think I could add anything different that hasn’t already been said. I think it’s great news for Notts and Jodi Jones. For our fans, it’s special too because it’s always nice to see a player up for an award. Personally, I think Stuart Maynard should be in the running for Manager of the Month.
  13. I’m not sure why, but the video refuses to load for me. ????
  14. I think with the squad improvements this summer, Maynard is now starting to get the best out of the players. It's a promising start from Notts, and I’m pleased for everyone involved.
  15. I think he’s an amazing talent, and he’ll only improve with more game time. I’m loving how Notts are handling him.
  16. I knew little before this, but now I can understand why fans who watched him play for us still talk about him. My grandfather said many of the best memories from the 90s came from games Devo played in. I assume Devo was his nickname, and that he should have stayed as a striker. I feel like I know a lot more now.
  17. I thought it was a big improvement compared to last season. We managed the game well and took the chances we had. I'm not sure how we didn't score two more goals!
  18. These are very good pictures, and I repeat my comment made prior that it's good to see you doing this again @Chris. Take care of yourself tho.
  19. I think it's a bit harsh on Cedwyn Scott. He's still recovering from a bad injury and just needs more time. Notts played well; it was a solid 90 minutes. Alex Bass could have been forgiven for drifting off, but he stayed sharp and focused until the very end. He could have played more as a defender than a goalkeeper, but that’s probably because of how we played. Accrington will sort themselves out, and I don't think they'll be relegated.
  20. Love Maynard’s confidence. Accrington might be a tough match, but I trust our squad to get the job done!
  21. Alex Bass has been class so far. Really hope he continues to be as solid between the sticks as he has been!
  22. I think it's a very good insight. It shows the challenges that clubs at our level face, yet they can still create strong teams. I wish them well for their season.
  23. He’s an important part of the squad. Even on his off days, he can still help the team, and he’s still going strong at 36! As we say, he’s one of our own! I’m very pleased for him.
  24. It was a good win, especially because we were away from home. Swindon Town played some nice football, but I think Notts were much better defensively. Both teams had chances. We kept the ball well, but we didn't always use it effectively. Sometimes Notts gave the ball away too easily.
  25. Is he still at Notts as a Player Care Officer? I think this is someone who checks on the players well-being and makes sure all the academy players are okay.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.