- Comment on the Richard Montague interview here
- Who should be recruited in January? Read this excellent recruitment doc from member ARLukomski
- PoN member McPie asks have we progressed under Martin Paterson? Join the conversation here.
- PoN member theAnticlough poses a new set of questions about the team, click here.
- Notts confirm Belshaw signing
- 👋🏻 Welcome the newest members of Pride of Nottingham! Drop by and say hello, it’s always great to see fresh faces joining the community. 🫱🏼🫲🏼
- 👀 Check out our activity stream to see the latest content as it happens live. Join in with the conversation on Pride of Nottingham.
- Got thoughts on Notts? Share them and help Pride of Nottingham hit its content target! 🏁
- Reply to and read discussions without leaving your screen. Check out the Pride of Nottingham 'Topic Feed', which brings you all the latest content from our community forum in one place.
Everything posted by Blake
-
Where are they now: Greg Tempest
Is he still at Notts as a Player Care Officer? I think this is someone who checks on the players well-being and makes sure all the academy players are okay.
-
Macaulay Langstaff Watch.
Millwall will probably sell Macaulay Langstaff if they can't get the best out of him. It seems like a difficult situation for him. If they don't play to a striker's strengths, players won't score. He could be a good scorer if they figured out how to get him the ball. He seems to be playing to their style, but they aren't playing to his.
-
The Nest/Fan Zone: Update.
I really like The Nest. It's always busy, but the outdoor area is nice to escape the loud music. I've only looked inside, because I don't have any reason to go in.
-
Match Report: McGoldrick Magic as Notts County Triumph Over Swindon Town
It was a good game. Swindon looked good for their position in the league. They will probably start winning soon. We kept the ball well and used it effectively. David McGoldrick scored two great goals. We were better defensively, but we need to be more careful when passing.
-
Notts County Secure Dynamic Attacker Jevani Brown for Season-Long Loan
I trust our recruitment team to have done their research. They should have signed someone who can help us improve this season.
-
Match Preview: Can Notts County Continue Their Strong Start Against Swindon Town?
This was a great match. Both teams played well. Luckily for Notts, we scored twice. It was worrying when we went behind early on.
-
Lewis Macari 'I'm Loving It Here at Notts County'
We love having Lewis Macari here at Notts. I was surprised when we signed him, as I didn't think Stoke City would let him go. Since then, he has really shone in our first team.
-
Tottenham Hotspur’s U21 Captain George Abbott Joins Notts County on Loan
He meets all the requirements, looks capable, and being defensive-minded seems perfect.
-
George Abbott Excited for New Chapter at Notts County: "It's a Good Opportunity" Says Tottenham Hotspur's Young Midfielder
I believe good loans can benefit the team, but the quality can be quite inconsistent. I'm really looking forward to George Abbott joining us; I think he will be very good for the squad.
-
Match Discussion: Game 4 - The Robins (A)
I hope it wasn't a draw; Notts really needs a lift, and a win would improve our form for the upcoming matches.
-
Match Discussion: Game 4 - The Robins (A)
We will always be hoping for a win, but just as Swindon hasn’t had the best start, Notts needs to keep up the standards that have been set. I’m not at the game, but I think it will be quite even.
-
Where are they now : Christian Oxlade Chamberlain
He never really seemed to get started, but I hope he's found a club where he can make a difference.
-
Opposition View: Swindon Town Fan Lee Witts' Honest Analysis Ahead of Notts County Match
I think it’s fair. Swindon Town’s start doesn’t mean they’re a bad team. They just need their first win, and playing Notts will challenge them.
-
Sven-Göran Eriksson: A Legacy Remembered at Notts County
It's nice how Notts fans are paying tribute to Sven. This is a brilliant article. It talks about why we remember him so fondly. He was before any of my memories of supporting the club, but I still appreciate him.
-
The Magpie’s Eye: Notts County - A Season of Promise and Progress
This is a really fun blog. I like how you share your thoughts on tweets. I wish fans were more understanding. Some people always find something to complain about, but pointing out their problems doesn't help, at least not in my opinion.
-
Alassana Jatta: In The Goals.
I didn’t think we needed him last season, but he helped us get back on track. He’s a good striker, works very hard, and enjoys making things difficult for the opposing team.
-
Stuart Maynard Hails 'Incredible' Notts County Performance After Grimsby Town Triumph
I don't mind who manages Notts, as long as they put in the effort, and I believe Stuart Maynard is doing just that. You can tell he's trying, and I'm happy for him. I just want to see the club doing well, and with time, he should win over more fans.
-
Welcome Beechams
Hello @Beechams, welcome to PON. It’s a great site, though it might take a bit of commenting and getting used to.
-
Match Report: Dan Crowley Double Seals Notts County's 4-1 Triumph Against Grimsby Town
It was a very good performance, one of the best I’ve seen. I hope we can do it again, especially against stronger teams.
-
Faces of PON 24-25: Grimsby Town (H)
@Chris, my dad said it was good to see you talking and being more like your old self. I like your pictures, and I’m glad you took them too.
-
The Pride of Nottingham Launches Monthly Fan Appreciation Initiative
This is a very kind gesture. Chris has given prints to a few fans near me before. I hope it’s appreciated, as we need to support PON.
-
Curtis Edwards Reflects on Impressive Notts County Victory and His Role Moving Forward
When every player performs at the same level, some might go unnoticed, but I’m glad that’s not the case for Curtis Edwards.
-
Match Discussion: Game 3 - The Mariners (H)
Notts controlled and restricted Grimsby, and I believe they became weaker as we took charge, though they did make some attempts. Their defence was very poor, they need to improve. I'm pleased we got the three points, and I hope it's the start of better things to come. Delighted for Stuart Maynard.
-
Charlton Athletic's Lucas Ness Joins Notts County on Three-Year Deal
Satisfied with the signing, he sounds good and definitely able to make the step up when the opportunity arises.
-
Stuart Maynard Calls for Better Officiating to Protect Jodi Jones and Other Players
I think we've done well, Stuart Maynard is also showing improvements. I believe that once the squad gels, results will follow. Grimsby presents a good opportunity to kickstart that.