- Comment on the Richard Montague interview here
- Who should be recruited in January? Read this excellent recruitment doc from member ARLukomski
- PoN member McPie asks have we progressed under Martin Paterson? Join the conversation here.
- PoN member theAnticlough poses a new set of questions about the team, click here.
- Notts confirm Belshaw signing
- 👋🏻 Welcome the newest members of Pride of Nottingham! Drop by and say hello, it’s always great to see fresh faces joining the community. 🫱🏼🫲🏼
- 👀 Check out our activity stream to see the latest content as it happens live. Join in with the conversation on Pride of Nottingham.
- Got thoughts on Notts? Share them and help Pride of Nottingham hit its content target! 🏁
- Reply to and read discussions without leaving your screen. Check out the Pride of Nottingham 'Topic Feed', which brings you all the latest content from our community forum in one place.
Everything posted by Blake
-
Tell Us a Tale
I used to consider going to catering college after my school years, but I don’t like how most chefs seem to act. I don’t have anything interesting to share, but @Chriss’s story reinforces my belief that it’s the wrong trade for me. As for @B&Wstripes, your story sounds fishy to me. Joking.
-
Jodi Jones Reflects on New Contract and Future Ambitions with Notts County
Fantastic to hear Jodi is with us until 2027. His dedication and skill will help us push for promotion.
-
Stuart Maynard Prepares Notts County for Tough Bromley FC Clash
Our away fans are amazing. Their support at Hayes Lane could make all the difference!
-
Match Preview: Can McGoldrick Fire Notts County to Victory Against Bromley?
Looking forward to seeing Jones and Jatta back in action. Their commitment is truly inspiring!
-
Where are they now : Noor Husin
I didn’t think he was anything special, but my memory of him is unclear. He might have done better if we’d had a more determined squad at the time.
-
Record-Breaking Jodi Jones Signs New Deal to Secure Future at Notts County
We can't overstate how important this new deal is. I hope it's a straightforward contract without a release clause. He's crucial for our promotion and for building a strong team, which we're working hard to achieve. Getting the best out of Jodi is key.
-
World Suicide Prevention Day
That's very emotional and not what I expected. Football is showing it can make a difference in people's lives. Just look at the Vinny Jones adverts. Thank you, @Piethagoram.
-
Match Discussion: Game 6 - The Ravens (A)
I know it’s a cliché, but early goals often change games. If Notts can stay on top of Bromley, chances should come. We have a good chance to keep our momentum going. I’d respect a point, but I want us to go for the win.
-
How Notts County’s New Signings Are Transforming the Squad for League Two Success
Two things for me: we need to keep this strong start and the high work rate the players have shown. I agree, defensively we look solid, and it will be great to see how we continue. This is an excellent read, @TheSkipper.
-
Opposition View: Bromley FC Fan Steff Bale on Facing Notts County and Life in the EFL
This is excellent, with very thorough answers. I truly appreciate it! It adds depth and makes for a fantastic read.
-
Match Discussion: Game 5 - The Owd Reds (H)
Yeah, they did defend well in spells, and Notts played some really good football that put them under pressure. I do like how Notts throws waves of pressured attacks; it’s a sign of quality.
-
Jodi Jones Nominated for Sky Bet League Two Player of the Month
There are so many good comments that I don’t think I could add anything different that hasn’t already been said. I think it’s great news for Notts and Jodi Jones. For our fans, it’s special too because it’s always nice to see a player up for an award. Personally, I think Stuart Maynard should be in the running for Manager of the Month.
-
World Suicide Prevention Day
I’m not sure why, but the video refuses to load for me. ????
-
Notts County Stay Unbeaten as Stuart Maynard Reflects on Gritty Accrington Stanley Win
I think with the squad improvements this summer, Maynard is now starting to get the best out of the players. It's a promising start from Notts, and I’m pleased for everyone involved.
-
Tottenham Hotspur Loanee George Abbott Reflects on His First Start for Notts County: "Unbelievable Experience"
I think he’s an amazing talent, and he’ll only improve with more game time. I’m loving how Notts are handling him.
-
Notts Alumni: Paul Devlin
I knew little before this, but now I can understand why fans who watched him play for us still talk about him. My grandfather said many of the best memories from the 90s came from games Devo played in. I assume Devo was his nickname, and that he should have stayed as a striker. I feel like I know a lot more now.
-
Match Report: David McGoldrick at the Double as Magpies Secure Confident Home Win
I thought it was a big improvement compared to last season. We managed the game well and took the chances we had. I'm not sure how we didn't score two more goals!
-
Faces of PON 24-25: Accrington Stanley (H)
These are very good pictures, and I repeat my comment made prior that it's good to see you doing this again @Chris. Take care of yourself tho.
-
Match Discussion: Game 5 - The Owd Reds (H)
I think it's a bit harsh on Cedwyn Scott. He's still recovering from a bad injury and just needs more time. Notts played well; it was a solid 90 minutes. Alex Bass could have been forgiven for drifting off, but he stayed sharp and focused until the very end. He could have played more as a defender than a goalkeeper, but that’s probably because of how we played. Accrington will sort themselves out, and I don't think they'll be relegated.
-
Stuart Maynard Optimistic About Notts County’s Strength Ahead of Accrington Stanley Clash
Love Maynard’s confidence. Accrington might be a tough match, but I trust our squad to get the job done!
-
Alex Bass Prepares for the Challenge Ahead: Notts County Keeper Focused on Maintaining Form
Alex Bass has been class so far. Really hope he continues to be as solid between the sticks as he has been!
-
Opposition View: Accrington Stanley Fan’s Perspective on Facing Notts County
I think it's a very good insight. It shows the challenges that clubs at our level face, yet they can still create strong teams. I wish them well for their season.
-
David McGoldrick: ‘It Wasn’t My Greatest Performance, But Two Goals and a Win Are What Matters'
He’s an important part of the squad. Even on his off days, he can still help the team, and he’s still going strong at 36! As we say, he’s one of our own! I’m very pleased for him.
-
Match Discussion: Game 4 - The Robins (A)
It was a good win, especially because we were away from home. Swindon Town played some nice football, but I think Notts were much better defensively. Both teams had chances. We kept the ball well, but we didn't always use it effectively. Sometimes Notts gave the ball away too easily.
-
Where are they now: Greg Tempest
Is he still at Notts as a Player Care Officer? I think this is someone who checks on the players well-being and makes sure all the academy players are okay.