Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Pride of Nottingham (Notts County Community)

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Blake

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Blake

  1. Millwall will probably sell Macaulay Langstaff if they can't get the best out of him. It seems like a difficult situation for him. If they don't play to a striker's strengths, players won't score. He could be a good scorer if they figured out how to get him the ball. He seems to be playing to their style, but they aren't playing to his.
  2. I really like The Nest. It's always busy, but the outdoor area is nice to escape the loud music. I've only looked inside, because I don't have any reason to go in.
  3. It was a good game. Swindon looked good for their position in the league. They will probably start winning soon. We kept the ball well and used it effectively. David McGoldrick scored two great goals. We were better defensively, but we need to be more careful when passing.
  4. I trust our recruitment team to have done their research. They should have signed someone who can help us improve this season.
  5. This was a great match. Both teams played well. Luckily for Notts, we scored twice. It was worrying when we went behind early on.
  6. We love having Lewis Macari here at Notts. I was surprised when we signed him, as I didn't think Stoke City would let him go. Since then, he has really shone in our first team.
  7. He meets all the requirements, looks capable, and being defensive-minded seems perfect.
  8. I believe good loans can benefit the team, but the quality can be quite inconsistent. I'm really looking forward to George Abbott joining us; I think he will be very good for the squad.
  9. I hope it wasn't a draw; Notts really needs a lift, and a win would improve our form for the upcoming matches.
  10. We will always be hoping for a win, but just as Swindon hasn’t had the best start, Notts needs to keep up the standards that have been set. I’m not at the game, but I think it will be quite even.
  11. He never really seemed to get started, but I hope he's found a club where he can make a difference.
  12. I think it’s fair. Swindon Town’s start doesn’t mean they’re a bad team. They just need their first win, and playing Notts will challenge them.
  13. It's nice how Notts fans are paying tribute to Sven. This is a brilliant article. It talks about why we remember him so fondly. He was before any of my memories of supporting the club, but I still appreciate him.
  14. This is a really fun blog. I like how you share your thoughts on tweets. I wish fans were more understanding. Some people always find something to complain about, but pointing out their problems doesn't help, at least not in my opinion.
  15. I didn’t think we needed him last season, but he helped us get back on track. He’s a good striker, works very hard, and enjoys making things difficult for the opposing team.
  16. I don't mind who manages Notts, as long as they put in the effort, and I believe Stuart Maynard is doing just that. You can tell he's trying, and I'm happy for him. I just want to see the club doing well, and with time, he should win over more fans.
  17. Hello @Beechams, welcome to PON. It’s a great site, though it might take a bit of commenting and getting used to.
  18. It was a very good performance, one of the best I’ve seen. I hope we can do it again, especially against stronger teams.
  19. @Chris, my dad said it was good to see you talking and being more like your old self. I like your pictures, and I’m glad you took them too.
  20. This is a very kind gesture. Chris has given prints to a few fans near me before. I hope it’s appreciated, as we need to support PON.
  21. When every player performs at the same level, some might go unnoticed, but I’m glad that’s not the case for Curtis Edwards.
  22. Notts controlled and restricted Grimsby, and I believe they became weaker as we took charge, though they did make some attempts. Their defence was very poor, they need to improve. I'm pleased we got the three points, and I hope it's the start of better things to come. Delighted for Stuart Maynard.
  23. Satisfied with the signing, he sounds good and definitely able to make the step up when the opportunity arises.
  24. I think we've done well, Stuart Maynard is also showing improvements. I believe that once the squad gels, results will follow. Grimsby presents a good opportunity to kickstart that.
  25. I was hoping you would, but at the same time I would have understood. Good vlog, thanks @ARLukomski.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.