Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Pride of Nottingham (Notts County Community)

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

eighteensixtytwo

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by eighteensixtytwo

  1. The outcome of the game is difficult to predict as it could go either way. However, Notts County has shown great potential throughout the season and if they play to their strengths, they should be able to come out on top and achieve the result that all the Magpies’ fans are eagerly anticipating.
  2. Take them seriously, be solid at the back and the rest will come. Reason Notts struggles against Eastleigh is because they're smarter to passing football at this level, they will disrupt play and allow it to settle only when it suits them.
  3. Sunderland might be a easier tie, that could motivate those Newcastle lads a bit more.
  4. Stockport can play proper football, but they also do go route one. I think if Notts don't get stuck passing and going nowhere, the winner will be down to who manages the game better. Strike first, defend the lead and just see out the game. They won't be coming for a draw I wouldn't imagine, so Notts needs to have a stronger mindset themselves.
  5. I have to say, I think Lewis Knight has all the tools to succeed if given a chance. He has pace and appears to be keen to do well, sometimes players like Knight just need a break or a piece of luck. I felt as if Neal Ardley put too much pressure on him. The lad was signed during a dry patch where the team wasn't creative enough chances. Under better circumstances I think he would thrive, under Ian Burchnall's support it should be enough to bring him up to the level we require. If he works hard enough, it will come.
  6. I would like to see Roberts and Osborne start, up top I don't think there's much need to make changes.
  7. I want Ardley to go for a standard 442 formation. Get the ball on the deck and yell out instructions to keep the players alert. Press them well, we will come back with the points. Fail, a draw or worse.
  8. I thought Jon Stead had signed a new deal?
  9. You have to feel a little nervous about a newcomer being in goal, yet hopefully Palmer can command his area well. Notts needs to feel the game out, wait for their moment and attack when Crewe are most weak. It's going to be a nail biting game.
  10. I'm not sure what to expect, Neal Ardley is hard to predict and the Notts squad is even harder.
  11. If anyone says the game wasn't entertaining they're lying, as goalless draws go the game wasn't bad. The issue is the fact Notts never looked like scoring.
  12. I could see some of their players getting sent off if ours keep their heads down. 1-0 Notts win for me.
  13. I am unsure at the moment, I might just throw a donation the sites way instead.
  14. I bet it makes a change to see fans actually smiling!
  15. Notts just need to play sensible football and keep up the work rate from the previous game, a good away win could make their jobs a lot easier. Confidence builder and all that.
  16. There are probably better options, if this move is for money i would pass.
  17. I feel more confident about leaving meadow lane under super cooper, play well and get what is deserved.
  18. Its excuse to distract from the fact him and his side aren't doing that well. Exactly!!
  19. I want to continue the general mood right now by saying 'I haven't ruled out purchasing a season ticket' but unlike our current manager I will still do it and probably do it much quicker. Come on Jamie your a man of football, go and sign someone who will restore the defence and a midfielder who can calm the game down. If you fail to do this will you feel the wraith of the queen of hearts? or the itchy trigger happy..........
  20. Good interviews and sets of questions, camera work is a bit iffy mind.
  21. @Piety aj styles? lol Notts looked good, I would not be dishearted. A draw was about right despite us playing very well, we still look poor at the back.
  22. Can we now focus on getting bums back on the seats? This is great news but it is concerning that we are low in attenances.
  23. Good lad, runs his socks off and always give 100%. He would be one of the first names on my team sheet if I was the manager.
  24. Terrible Notts, absolutely awful and you are losing all the optimism you built within the close season. Sort it out because we should be looking up.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.