Where are they now : Jeremy Balmy

• Followers:  25
  • Content Count:  30,368
  • Days Won:  1,063
  • 𝕏:  twitter fmcj10

I feel sorry for him, he's stuck in a team that has a very large squad. He's done well in parts of his career, but hasn't made many appearances to Wiki and World Football. He would probably revive his career by coming back to England and settle in a League Two team. I remember some time ago, seeing a great al he scored for one of the earlier French teams he played for after his time ended here. I'll try to find it and share it here, it was very classy.

• Like 2

• Followers:  16
  • Content Count:  13,083
  • Days Won:  162

i liked him, i thought he had a good amount of pace and skill. he could quickly turn and control the ball, then be off but his time was very limited. i thought he played more than what wiki says, but i may have seen him training or in pre season.

• Like 1

• Followers:  9
  • Content Count:  2,514
  • Days Won:  15

Despite being lightweight, I actually thought his skill surpassed anything I had seen from a player his age. I believed he would mature, gain muscle and become an exceptional player for someone. I remember his pace being very fast, as he had a good technique where he could make faint touches and still cruise past someone. In the pre-season games he played, it wasn’t far-fetched to claim he could be a world-beater. It’s just unfortunate it wasn’t meant to be.

• Like 1

• Followers:  12
  • Content Count:  4,789
  • Days Won:  27

Jérémy Balmy's time at Notts County was disappointing as he failed to live up to his potential, despite possessing rapid pace as an asset. The team struggled to utilise his skills effectively on the field. However, there was always a hope that Balmy would prove himself as a special player, with his skills and athleticism. Unfortunately, he couldn't make the most of his time at the club, leaving his potential unfulfilled. Nevertheless, he will always be remembered as a skillful player with the potential for greatness.

• Like 1

• Followers:  6
  • Content Count:  3,392
  • Days Won:  18

I’m having trouble remembering the player you’re talking about. I think I recall the signing, but not much else. I’m speculating here, but I thought he was signed to the developmental squad.