• Followers:  16
  • Content Count:  12,900
  • Days Won:  162

• Like 5
  • Love 1

• Followers:  0
  • Content Count:  102
  • Days Won:  0

What a great signing! Jodi Jones is a quality player and he showed it last season on loan. He can create chances and score goals from anywhere. I’m so happy he’s staying with us for two more years. Come on you Pies!

• Like 3

• Followers:  1
  • Content Count:  455
  • Days Won:  2

This is the best news I’ve heard in a long time. Jodi Jones is a legend and he deserves to wear the black and white stripes. He was our best player last season and he’s only going to get better. He’s got pace, skill, vision and a killer instinct. He’s the perfect fit for our team and our style of play. Welcome back Jodi!

• Like 4

• Followers:  1
  • Content Count:  381
  • Days Won:  0

Jodi Jones is a star in his own right. His performance last season while on loan was nothing short of instrumental in our survival. He scored some truly amazing goals and showed us all just how much talent and potential he has. And the best part? He’s still young! He’s exactly the type of player we need if we want to push for promotion next season. The board and manager deserve a round of applause for securing him.

• Like 3

• Followers:  2
  • Content Count:  1,343
  • Days Won:  1

This is a dream come true for me. Jodi Jones is my favourite player and I’m so glad he’s staying with us for two more years. He’s a magician on the wing and he always makes things happen. He’s got a great attitude and a great personality and he fits in well with the squad and the fans. He’s one of us and we love him. Welcome home Jodi!

• Like 3

• Followers:  6
  • Content Count:  1,895
  • Days Won:  5

This is a massive signing for us. Jodi Jones is a class act and he showed it last season on loan. He was the difference maker for us and he scored some crucial goals. He’s got a lot of ability and confidence and he’s not afraid to take on defenders. He’s the type of player that can win games on his own. I’m delighted he’s staying with us!

• Like 2

• Followers:  6
  • Content Count:  3,392
  • Days Won:  18

Can someone explain why fans think that Jodi Jones joining for two years means Ruben Rodrigues will leave? They play different roles, so shouldn't Notts need a new attacking midfielder rather than a winger if this was true?

• 8 months later...

• Followers:  10
  • Content Count:  7,441
  • Days Won:  164
  • 𝕏:  twitter @Robbie_NCFC

Supporter+

Jodi Jones is a class play and it was absolutely fantastic that Notts gained his signature. His performances in League to have justified the owners faith in him to deliver for the team. Writing this in Feb/24 Jodi is currently our best player on the pitch. Long may his form continue.